Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    islandgirl05 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 09:22 AM
    vectors and matrices
    using these linear equations:
    2x + 5y= 6
    3x + 4y= 8
    I have to write these in the form AX= B where A, X and B are matrices.
    how do I do this??
    asterisk_man Posts: 476, Reputation: 32

Dec 11, 2007, 09:41 AM
    I think your initial equations will transform into this (if this helps you) but I haven't done matrices in a while:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Graphical vectors [ 1 Answers ]

How do you calculate the direction of a graphical vector?

Reducing vectors [ 2 Answers ]

My teacher told me that usually we can't reduce vectors for example (6,8) can't be reduced to (3,4) but she also said that sometimes we can reduce. Can somebody please explain to me when we can and can't reduce vectors and why? Thank you

Calculating vectors [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I got a question that I am stuck with and need some help on it A boat that is capable of travelling at 4.5km/hr in still water is travelling on a river whose current is 1.5jm/h East. Find the time it takes for the boat to travel 3.0km downstream relative to the shore. And The time the boat...

Given vectors u=-i-5j and v=-2i+7j, find 9u-8v [ 2 Answers ]

Here is my problem: given vectors u=-i-5j and v=-2i+7j, find 9u-8v I for the most part have been getting the vector questions but this one has me stumped. Should I multiply 9(-1-5) and 8(-2+7). Then subtract the two of them. I have tried doing that and the answer does not come up. Any...

Calculating vectors [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. I'm having trouble with two questions regarding vectors. I'm not asking for solutions-just a step in the right direction. 1)A skater glides along a circular path of radius 4.90m. a)if he coasta around one half of the circle, find the magnitude of the displacement vector b)find how...

View more questions Search