Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2007, 02:12 AM
    New Additions to Ceiling Fan FAQ
    I have written some new content for the Ceiling Fan FAQ on this forum. I am proud of it. So you should go read it. That is all.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/electr...ons-46738.html
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 11, 2007, 09:55 AM
    I like your advice so I went to the thread but can't tell which is new. I guess I should just read the whole thing.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2007, 02:36 PM
    Yes, you should! ;)

The posts have dates on them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Room additions [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I live in Illinois. We want to build a 12x12 room addition. My question is... is it too late in the year to pour concrete. It did snow today a little bit. Should we wait until next year? If so, how soon would we be able to pour concrete? Thanks.

Ranch additions [ 2 Answers ]

My home is a 1000 square foot ranch with a breezeway and attached approx. 24x24 ft 2 car garage. What I'm wondering is what the cost would be to put on an unfinished second story across the whole house. I know that the foundation for my garage is good for a 2 story structure. Also the cost of an...

Ceiling fan wiring, 2 blk, 2 what, 1 red, 1 grn from ceiling [ 3 Answers ]

I am attempting to install a hampden bay minuet 2 fan. The prexisting ceiling wires consist of two black, two white, 1 red, and my ground wire. A basic lite fixture was installed previously and controlled by a single wall switch. The wall switch has 1 red on the bottom and two black on the top...

View more questions Search