Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxhopingtearsxx Posts: 45, Reputation: -1

Dec 11, 2007, 01:21 AM
    How do I remove memory card reader?
    First before I ask my question.. I am not completely sure if what I have is called a memory card reader.. it's a drive under my cd drive that has sd slots.. usb slots.. and some other slots.. whatever..

How do I remove this so I can place it inside another computer?
    All I see is a black cable connected to it.
    And if I disconnect it, I still don't know what to do since I don't see any screws.. and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to just push the drive out.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2007, 05:35 AM
    I'm not sure you can do what you want. Another computer probably does not have the wiring to accept it.

USB memory card readers are dirt cheap (typically $15)... I suggest just picking one up for use on your other computer.
    Soundmanc Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Listen to RickJ, he speaks truth. Go get a USB memory card reader. They are cheap. The other computer's motherboard probably does not have the connections needed to hook it up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make acrobat reader the default pdf reader [ 3 Answers ]

I've recently has some problems with Acrobat Reader which led me to install Foxit Reader making that my default pdf reader. Now, I 've resolved the problem with Acrobat Reader and managed to reinstall it successfully but I can't get it to be my default pdf viewer. What should I do?

Memory card [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I put my micro sd memory card into my computer and when I try and copy stuff to it it cums up say it is write protected and how do I get that off

Card Reader/writer shows Write Protected What Should I DO? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I got a Multi Card reader/writer that shows me write protected when ever I'm trying to copy anything in to a memory card, and I have tried uninstalling, formatting and many ways to get it o.k but failed. Please can some one help me out there?

Pcmcia usb card reader [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought the new Vaio UX series. It has no PCMCIA slot which I use for my Vodafone Mobile Connect Card to get a GPRS Internet connection. So, I'm looking for a drive or reader that takes PCMCIA (PC) cards and connects to the computer using a USB port, for use with a computer that has no...

View more questions Search