Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pg1956 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Christmas groundhog day film
    I saw this film could be a TV movie couple of years ago on the box .family film set in america teenage boy keeps reliving christmas eve until he sorts family out . Dad runs local hardware store his uncle coming back to build big new store outside town . They split when their dad died don't really get on kid has to show them meaning of family . Remember something about guess how many jelly beans in a jar competition at local drugstore .he knows how many obviously but instead of winning as usual deliberately eats three to lose this happens toward the end of the film . Santa turns up outside his house at the end and the next day is finally xmas day .please tell me the title of this film its driving me crazy!!
    BBWfromPhilly Posts: 42, Reputation: 5

Dec 10, 2007, 08:24 PM
    Groundhog Day Christmas, 1993

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this film?-Film About History of India? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was about 10 in the late 70's/early 80's I saw a film on TV that was in color, and from cinematography looked as if it was filmed in the 60's. I think it was overdubbed in english. It looked like a historical epic about a struggle for a throne set in India. Battle scenes on elephants,...

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

Christmas Film? [ 1 Answers ]

Need help trying to name film title. Saw it as a kid its an Christmas film. All remember is family live in like cabin in the snow, father was something to do with oil company I believe. Children somehow end up with visiting Santa. Can't remember how they get there. Any ideas?

Groundhog Day [ 2 Answers ]

I got a question. When my family get together over Christmas, we each come up with a game or a quiz to play. Well, I have one but I need your help. If you have seen the movie Groundhog Day, can you tell me how many days Phil Connors (Bill Murray) repeats before he ‘gets the message’.

Christmas [ 92 Answers ]

I was wondering what peoploe think about organizations like the ACLU trying to get christian icons removed from public schools. They go as far as saying that even the colors red and green count as icons for christmas and should not be used. It seems to me they are a bunch of people who fight for...

View more questions Search