Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plates Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Monetary Value of Corning Corelle Set of Plates, Cups, Etc.
    I have a set of Corning/Corelle dishes in a box (used). I have had the set for about 20years and was told that this particular set (snowflakes) is worth quite a bit of money. The set includes everything from cups to teapot and even a Mr and Mrs salt and pepper shaker. I am not really sure if it actually is worth much. How can I find out if is worth much.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2007, 01:42 AM
    Ultimately, what the set is worth, is what someone is willing to pay for it. I am presuming that it is a complete set, correct? If it is a complete set, then that would add to the value of it and the individual pieces overall, as compared to the pieces of it being priced individually.

Please keep in mind, that a determination of the possible monetary value of the set is also greatly influenced by the condition of the pieces. If they are in mint condition, they will bear none or very little scratches.

I would suggest that you try clicking on the following searches first. With the sites and/or images that you click on, you might find what people are trying to sell that kind of set for, or even just parts of it, and what people are willing to pay for it or them.

Corelle Snowflakes eBay - Google Search

Corelle Snowflakes eBay - Google Image Search
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2007, 01:50 AM
    I hope that you don't mind, but I changed the title of your post so that it would draw more attention to it for people who might also be able to answer your question the best if they are doing searches on this site or on the Internet, and might be interested in answering your question. Your previous title had been "How Much Is It Really Worth."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old corelle place settings [ 3 Answers ]

I have an old place setting from my grandmother and was wondering if it had any value or how to find the value of an old corelle place setting set. They are white with agold flower rim - I can upload a picture if needed. Thanks

Old license plates [ 2 Answers ]

I have several old license plates and am not sure what to do with them. One of them is a plate that is no longer in use (ie the state switched to different plates) but the other two are still the same as the ones in use. I don't want to just throw them away- is it illegal to sell them at a flea...

Measuring cups [ 9 Answers ]

I'm British living in Poland and am unable to get the 'measuring cups' used in american recipes. Can anyone tell me roughly the size of cup used. Is it a traditional tea cup size? My scales convert from oz to grams, is there any easy way to convert for example 1 cup of sugar or flour into oz or...

Broken Plates [ 3 Answers ]

Is it right to be this way? Maybe I am the only one who can answer this but I would like your insights... Ever since I was little my mother has always chosen guys over her kids espcecially her daughters. For example, I was sexually abuse by her boyfriend, she watched him do it and denied it. Ever...

View more questions Search