Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicollete1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2005, 12:54 AM
    What am I missing here?
    :confused: My question, Is there something more going on in my life than I am not aware of and if so what is it exactly? I feel its staring me in the face but I can't quite grasp what it all is. My brother past on a few years ago and I feel it has a lot to do with him.
    Hope you can help.
    Thank you
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2005, 06:25 AM
    Dreams
    Hi,
    I am not a psychic, don't pretent to be.
    But, dreams are of the sub-conscious; and are of those things that you think about the most, during the day, sometimes constant, or off and on.
    What is on your mind the most, is usually the idea of the dream, or in some cases, nightmares.
    Here is a link:
    http://kidshealth.org/kid/feeling/th...ightmares.html

I know you probably aren't a "kid", but the site has some good explanations.

I do wish you the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing the Ex [ 10 Answers ]

I really love my ex and I can't seem to stop thinking about him. I can go for a while thinking I'm over him, but then, if I'm tired or not busy, thoughts and memories come swarming into my head. He broke up with me just over a year ago, and I haven't seen him since. He's never seemed to want...

Missing w2 [ 3 Answers ]

One of the places I worked at has closed for good and I still haven't received my w2 from them, is there any place on net I can get a copy from?

My cat has gone missing. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I have had my cat "Cassie" since I was 7yrs old - she is my baby. She is now 14yrs and is always stuck to me like glue. Waits for me to get home and is always asleep on my bed and never venture far from our house whilst outside. All of a sudden she has just vanished. We have a...

Missing each other [ 1 Answers ]

Will the relationship with my b/f lead to marriage? And will we spend time in each others country? We both feel we are each others soul mates.Me oct 3/61, he is jan 18/61

View more questions Search