Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klipschthx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 01:29 PM
    Girlfriend You Live With Sleeping Over At Friends House
    What do you think?? Girlfriend you lived with for 7 months and been with for 2 years starts sleeping over at friends house. We are both in our 30's and I haven't had a sleep over sense JR High - High School. She has keeped all her friends to her self and won't let me meat them. In fact in 2 years I've only been able to meat one of them. Is it wrong of me to think something else is going on??
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2007, 02:18 PM
    You're right to wonder what she's up to. The fact that she has never introduced you to any of her friends is suspicious. After 2 years it's beyond suspicious.
    alexzukini Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2011, 08:32 PM
    Dude that is totally inappropriate, she should at least tell you who this "friend" is, if not she's probably hiding something.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2011, 01:04 AM

Old post alert-2007.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I live with my mother's friends? [ 2 Answers ]

My names Madison, I'm sixteen-years-old. I live with my maternal grandmother in Iowa, but I've been wanting to stay with my mom and step-dad. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to go about letting them know that. And I was also wondering if my parents' friend, Bobbie, could be my legal...

Sleeping with my best friends man [ 13 Answers ]

:rolleyes: :im sleeping with my best friends am I wrong if we have feelimngs for each other

I live with my girlfriend [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I met this girl and she is pretty much amazing. She does everything, she always smiles, and she loves the heck out of me. We moved in immediately after meeting each other cause we really wanted to. Probably not the best decision. Now its been 4 months and I don't have that same feelings as I...

Boyfriend sleeping over at best friends house evryday [ 9 Answers ]

Just have a question... is it bad if your boyfriend constantlly stays over at his best friends house. And I dun mean like on the weekend... like he sleepover at his house on the weekend all the time and sometimes during the week.. cause he doesn't live close, but there always together, and he...

How do I tell an ex-girlfriend I can't just be friends with her? [ 9 Answers ]

A girl I've recently broke up with repeatedly calls me. She wants to be friends but the fact that we share a bed on the odd occasion leaves me feeling confused. I don't think it would be wise to continue our relationship but the fact remains I can't just be friends with this girl because I love...

View more questions Search