Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 15, 2005, 07:55 PM
    Cousin David
    Something my dad was telling me the other day made me think of this. I had a favorite cousin named David wood Jr. He wasn't my blood cousin but that did not matter to me. In 1998 David committed suicide. Everyone was torn up by this. My dad told me there were things going on in his family that we didn't know. When I told my husband(now ex) about his death he accused me of crying over an exboy friend and offered no comfort. Im trying not to cry while I type this! Lol. A few years later I had a dream that me, mystepmama, and my step aunt colleen were in the kitchen. Aunt colleen handed me a bowl and I took it downstairs to the basement. It felt familiar and natural that I should do this. There was a door and next to the door close to the floor was a small rectangular opening. I knelt down and peered into see David sitting on a mattress on the floor and I handed him the bowl. I went into the room and sat on the mattress in front of him while he stirred the bowel and as I looked into his eyes I saw no emotion but the room filled with sadness and it filled the room so much that I felt it in me and I collapsed and could not move. David said "No, God please!" dropping the bowl and spoon and came and held me. MY dad says maybe it was his way of telling me things were okay or trying to comfort me. Ah those tears again. Im still confused. Like what was up with the bowl and why did it feel familiar like it was something he knew and what was he trying to tell me? Can anyone help me?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2005, 08:31 PM
    The first thing I thought of was the sadness that was felt and the blackness and No, Please God. When people cross over there are some who have had near death experiances that have come back claiming that people of deep depression and that committed suicide. Find it hard to be close to God. That they feel separated from God and that they are filled with darkness because of the choice they made to throw their life away. There is hope though and I do believe that it takes time for people to heal on the other side and that God does forgive people for their sins. Maybe He knows what his actions caused his family and he is trying to say sorry and that what he did was caused so much sadness for all the family left behind. He is healing and by appearing in your dream is showing this.

Joe
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 15, 2005, 08:36 PM
    I really hope he is. He was very loved and still is.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2005, 08:48 PM
    Crankiebabie,

Now it is your turn to heal, because you were never given the chance to heal. The support is there now and through dreams you will know that these feelings you have are working out for the better. I am so sorry for your loss but remember, every family member no matter where they are, are always with you in spirit. They are always present and they are still alive. Yes, they are still alive and are with the protection of God.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Never Help Your Cousin [ 3 Answers ]

My Cousin Had No Credit History So I Took Out A Loan For Him. He Has Been Paying The Monthly Bills (not Always On Time) I Just Received A Letter From A Lawyer's Office Indicating That He Is Filling For Bankruptcy AND I'm In The List Of People And Institutions That He Owes Money To. How Will...

Crzy cousin [ 6 Answers ]

I have a HUGE problem. Im fifteen and I have WAY older cousin who likes me( he's like around 20). It is so weird when I'm around him. He wants me to tell him if I like him or not. Im so scard of him. What can I do?! :'(

Cousin Liking Problem [ 5 Answers ]

The Problem is,that there is a second cousin of mine who lives abroad, She comes to india once in a year,and stays here for a month or so, But for those 30 days she always invites me wherever she goes.and Recently when she came,she treated me differently from the rest of the cousins, She gave...

Jason vs. David [ 5 Answers ]

When he left I cried for months.. and I still cry and I have a boyfriend and he knows how I feel about jason because he was his friend and in the summer jason told me "I dont love you, anymore" and when I asked him recently he denies it and he sounded so.. serious and he knows that's my worst fear...

View more questions Search