Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lotta Posts: 124, Reputation: 8

Dec 15, 2005, 05:51 PM
    To invest
    Looking for advice on how to invest in the stock market. I would be investing more like a day trader, buy stocks for a short term and sell them after they make a profit. Any recommendations on what on-line service is better, cost efficient, able to buy/sell stocks rapidly..

Thanks
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2005, 04:19 AM
    For reviews of online brokerages, check these links out:
    http://www.google.com/search?num=100...ge&btnG=Search

Choosing the online brokerage, though, is the easy part.

I hope you know what you are doing as far as studying the histories of the stocks, and what it was - historically and economically - that caused the ups and downs of them.

I dabbled in day trading for a few years, but stopped a couple years ago... when I realized how much time it really takes to do it well.
    Lotta Posts: 124, Reputation: 8

Dec 16, 2005, 03:59 PM
    Thanks for your info

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I heard invest in the international market especially paper is it true? [ 3 Answers ]

I heard that VCP Brazilian paper is a worthy investment... something to do with recycling... need a comment on international paper investments especially investments in South American companys...

Should I invest in 401K? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am on a H1B visa and am planning to return back to my country in a couple of years. I have been investing in 401K since my employment. I would like to know if this investment will be valid or do I just forefeit the money when I leave the country. If it will be of no use, is there...

Invest or pay off mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

Situation Owe 118,000 on mortgage at 5% interest rate on 10 year term. Want to buy a new house that is worth 280,000. Current house will sell for 200,000. Should I pay current mortgage off in the next 3 to 4 years and cut back on investments. Or should I sell now keep investing put new house...

Invest or pay off mortgage [ 2 Answers ]

I am recently widowed and need a little financial advice. After selling my home, I have enough money to pay off my home which I am building. My investment broker told me to invest and use the interest to pay off the monthly house payments and in 15 years I would have the exact amount of money in...

View more questions Search