Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iceman1018 Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 11:53 PM
    How do I win her back?
    Any ideas on how to win back an ex girlfriend of 3 years that is in love with another guy?
    Magdalena Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Dec 10, 2007, 07:38 AM
    Where is yourself respect and self esteem?
    Magdalene
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Dec 10, 2007, 08:17 AM
    You shouldn't have to "win" her back.

It isn't a compatition you know. If she wanted to be with you she would be with you. If she is indeed in love with another guy then let her be in love with him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

Michael jordan back to back mvp how much is it worth [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how much the Michael jordan back to back mvp is worth. Any one please help1

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Plumbing back to back shower valves [ 5 Answers ]

I am plumbing 2 showers that share a wall (back to back). In order to get the hot and cold supplies to the proper side of each valve requires lots of twists and turns. I was advised by someone to just use ½” male threaded connectors on the supply lines (sweat fit to copper) and then simply use...

View more questions Search