Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Dec 9, 2007, 09:40 PM
    Connecting the DS through the Wii to the internet
    I wanted to know if you buy the attachment that connects your Nintendo DS to your Nintendo Wii and if your Wii can connect to the internet, can you connect the DS to the internet?
    thematrix12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2008, 12:54 PM
    I don't think so but I maybe wrong.
    dvine17 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 10:58 PM
    As for the ds connecting to the wii I only know one game that does that and it's done wirelessly and that's poke'mon battle revolution in the wii and pearl/diamond in the ds.
    As for the ds going online you need to have
    1.a usb port internet adapter for the ds connected to your computer so the ds can go online wirelessly
    2. have a broadband or dsl wireless router

1 & 2. you need the correct hardware for the ds/ds lite meaning either the ds internet browser or the ds lite internet browser. If I'm not mistaken you should be able to buy either one from nintendo.com but you have to have the corresponding ds system for the browser though.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting to internet [ 1 Answers ]

Can you connect to internet using a PC and a telephone only?

Not connecting to Internet Explorer [ 3 Answers ]

I have a desktop computer connected to ethernet and want to use my laptop with the network card (5 year old computer), and it used to work. Works at the library with WiFi but will not connect at home to Internet Explorer. It is reading that I have a router and the connection is excellent. But is...

Connecting to internet [ 3 Answers ]

:) am trying to set up my old computer for my daughter & her family. Computer was working well & had internet connection when I used it but when tried to install & connect to internet on her phone line cannot do so! Message comes up saying no phone connection but have connected same way it was...

Connecting to the internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am with bt broadband internet, with a router in my house connected to 3 laptops with a wire connection. My internet was set up in July and has been working fine up until yesterday when it suddenly stopped. None of us can get online. It is saying limited or no internet activity, and apparently...

Connecting office through Internet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. Can anyone help me to connect my office computer from my home thgough Internet...

View more questions Search