Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondering Along Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Dec 9, 2007, 07:39 PM
    What Christmas treats for a person with diabetes who's going low-carb?
    A loved one has recently been diagnosed with diabetes, and I am wondering about Christmas treats I can make instead of the typical cookies , etc. that will be fun, festive, and something the entire family can enjoy. I don't want this person to feel left out. Any suggestions, or websites with recipes perhaps?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2007, 09:35 AM
    Dawn Hall has recipes for diabetics
    You can check your library for her diabetic cookbook or the book might even make a good present.

Dawn Hall Cook Books - Busy People's Cooking™
    Diabetic dessert recipes

Dawn Hall Cook Books - Busy People's Cooking™
    Diabetic and other recipes by dawn hall

Dawn Hall suggests using splenda but stevia is better for your health than splenda.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

He treats me different [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am 12 and my dads first child, since then he had another child who is my half brother. Recently my dad and step mum fell out. I hardly get to see my brother. But my dad is always treating me differently to my brother in a bad way. PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MORE ATTENTION OFF HIM!! :mad: :(...

I'm 16 and my dad still treats me like I'm 6! [ 2 Answers ]

I had an argument with my dad today my mum was involved but my dad pretty much took control! I'm really upset and can't stop crying! My dad won't listen to me and doesn't realise how stressed I'm getting and how he takes his stress out on me all the time someone please help me my dad will not...

Treats me like a doormat [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, Well this guy I no never reli talks to me at family things, he is reli quiet. He only ever talks on msn. He seems to have no problem talking to other girls and for some reason he's just awkward around me. He can't like me becoz he just cant. I always feel like he ignores me and avoids me ,even...

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

View more questions Search