Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pinkwater Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Dec 9, 2007, 07:23 PM
    The Twilight Zone Episode name?
    I'm looking for an episode of 'The Twilight Zone' that I saw when I was a child. It's an episode from the late 80's or early 90's, so it's in color, here's the premise.. . A young couple is having financial difficulties when one day they get a knock on the door, it's a very old man(50's-70's). He tells them that he will give them $50,000; all they have to do is push a button inside a box that he has.

The catch is that when they push the button--a person will die. The couple is shocked and undecided, so the old man gives them 2 days to ponder it over. The old man leaves the box with them and takes off. The couple talks and argues back and forth about what to do. Finally the guy pushes the button and the old man returns--with the $50,000.

He gives the couple the money and takes back his box. Before he leaves the guy ask the old man 'what happens next?' The old man replies, 'I give the box to someone else and then another person will die.' Meaning when the next person pushes the box, the young guy will die. Does anyone remember the name of this episode?
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Dec 10, 2007, 01:48 AM
    Sorry no:( but it sounds great... :)
    Lizrex Posts: 7, Reputation: 4

Dec 10, 2007, 02:52 AM
    It's called "Button, Button"

Button, Button (The Twilight Zone) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    whine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2010, 08:59 PM
    This episode disturbed me as a child. I have thought about it since (once in a while) but can't always remember the details. Just the other day I was thinking about it and at the video store saw a movie called "The Box". It is the same story. You have to get it-still disturbing but makes you think!
    whine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2010, 08:59 PM
    This episode disturbed me as a child. I have thought about it since (once in a while) but can't always remember the details. Just the other day I was thinking about it and at the video store saw a movie called "The Box". It is the same story. You have to get it-still disturbing but makes you think!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Twilight Princess! [ 5 Answers ]

I am in the water temple just walking around going in circles trying to figure out where to go. I have got everything for the most part, all I need is the big key and then the boss. Please give me some help!

Twilight Zone [ 1 Answers ]

What band sings Twilight Zone and who is the lead singer?

Legand of Zelda Twilight Princess [ 19 Answers ]

How do you interact with a stone? Do you have to be a wolf?

Twilight zone [ 5 Answers ]

I remember that it was a movie from the twlight show.. I woman was outside gardening and she had found a wooden box and in it was a silverr necklace. She had discovered that when she would put it on and say the words SHUT UP everyone would freeze. So she went into the grocery mall and wanted the...

Twilight [ 3 Answers ]

Will altitude has an effect on , Astronomical , Nautical and Civil Twilight Thannk you.

View more questions Search