Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chikita91 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 06:21 PM
    What is the atomic radii, of an element
    What are the trends and how can i find the atomic radii of some elements. Please help
    asterisk_man Posts: 476, Reputation: 32

Dec 10, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Atomic radius - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    itsme_vipsdude Posts: 29, Reputation: 0

Dec 11, 2007, 03:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikita91
    What are the trends and how can i find the atomic radii of some elements. Please help
    Atomic radii is the distance o radius of the atoms.. i.e distance from the nuclei centre to the outermost valence shell elctron

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Atomic properties [ 2 Answers ]

Why does calcium have higher boiling point than potassium? :confused:

Atomic structure of the following atoms [ 1 Answers ]

How many electrons would carbon nitrogen oxygen need to complete the second energy level

Atomic bomb [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am writing a paper for a class and need to know who it was that made the atomic bomb and then later stated that he regreted it?

Atomic radii [ 1 Answers ]

the density of solid NaCl is 2.165g/cm^3 and the distance between centers of adjacent Na+ and Cl- is 0.2819 nm. a. Calculate the edge lenth of a cube containign one mole of NaCl. b. Calculate the number of Na+ plus Cl- ions along one edge of the cube. ...

Atomic structure-orbitals [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please explain how to draw orbitals for an atom and which planes they lie in. especially the p orbitals the 3 different ways they lie and how they are named i.e pxy etc. Can someone tell me how to draw the 2pz angular function and state what this tells me about the electron density...

View more questions Search