Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrsrhino Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 05:48 PM
    Healthcare versus non healthcare business planss
    What is important in a healthcare business plan that is not ordinarily included in a non-healthcare plan?
    Ren Radio Posts: 31, Reputation: 6

Dec 10, 2007, 05:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsrhino
    What is important in a healthcare business plan that is not oridinarily included in a non-healthcare plan?
    It is vital that you include hefty projections and full breakdowns on liability expenses, related legal and professional services relative to patient/end user liability, and cost of training. Many medical professionals or those working in medical services industries underestimate the cost of keeping staff current on not just medical procedures themselves, but proper use and maintenance of added equipment.

Relative insurances and liability considerations aside, you should also make sure that you are keeping in mind not just the cost of selling, but the cost of billing! Medical billing is an industry in itself, and showing that you anticipate the labor intensity of this aspect is vital to a potential investor.

I hope I have helped and I wish you luck! I apologize for my spelling... I'm coming off a 24 hour stint...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business Major in Healthcare [ 4 Answers ]

I am a BBA student and am interested in getting a career in the admin side of a healthcare, pharmeceutical, or biotech company. What I would like to know, is, what should I major in if I want to do this? Should I just get a business degree in any field of business, but take some chem and bio...

No Healthcare? [ 54 Answers ]

What percentage of Americans are without healthcare?

Universal Healthcare? [ 1 Answers ]

I posted this here because it effects us all and is a big election issue. While the current US healthcare system is far from perfect, is Universal Healthcare the answer? BBC NEWS | Health | UK 'has worst cancer record' Pacific Research Institute • Publications • Michael Moore...

Healthcare management [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to do a distance learning course in Healthcare & Hospital Management, from an US, UK or Australian University; please let me know who provides such courses, what are the admission terms and fee structure?

View more questions Search