Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seamus06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2005, 06:41 PM
    Generic Ink to suit a Lexmark Printer
    Could anybody advise me on the cheapest effective option for generic ink to suit a Lexmark P3150 printer.
    Thanks
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2005, 04:34 AM
    Generic toner is a pretty competitive market, so check Staples and OfficeMax, and the top hits here.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2005, 08:35 AM
    Generic Ink
    Hi,
    The cheapest in price of Generic Ink I found is at
    http://www.printpal.com
    My Epson Sytlus Photo 825 black cartridge is around $6 US, and the color, $7 US.
    But, if I'm not mistaken, the Lexmark will not use any cartridges other than the manufacturer's cartridges.
    You can check on it by going to the link above, clicking on the links until you find your printer name, or cartridge number, and verify it. I hope I am wrong!
    The site will tell you whether there are Generic cartridges available for you particular printer.
    Best of luck.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2005, 08:50 AM
    Good info fred.

Very interesting. I also found no generics at Staples or OfficeMax. I figured there was a generic for anything!
    xphelper Posts: 220, Reputation: 29

Feb 20, 2008, 10:18 PM
    You simply can't beat Databazaar Lexmark P3150 Ink Cartridges
    I have ordered from them several times and their prices are the lowest with free shipping to boot!
    sdavisflorida Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 09:01 PM
    http://www.inkjetsuperstore.com/ink-cartridges/X3350

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Law suit/receivership [ 1 Answers ]

If a person has a medical malpractice suit filed and court date cancelled due to receivership of Insurance Company. What does one do?

Need help reinstalling Lexmark X75 All in One [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am new to the forums here. I came here to learn how to fix my own PC problems instead of spending ridiculous money on programmers. And with that, I have come to my first dilemma. I am trying to re-install my Lexmark X75 All in One printer, and I have been nothing but unsuccessful. I...

Suit [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going to a evening concert, (jazz). Does a light tan suit sound OK. What shirt color??

Payables-Generic ? [ 2 Answers ]

:'( When the month end trial balance is done, shouldn't the payables, (such as wages payable) be cleared to 0??

Lexmark Medley 4C [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what a flashing 'printer code 1,10' means? Lexmark has dropped support for this printer.? Thanks Roy

View more questions Search