Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Heidi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2003, 02:11 PM
    Biodanza
    I would like to know whether the dance form, "Biodanza" has any New Age connections
    viking Posts: 131, Reputation: 7

Jun 9, 2004, 10:17 AM
    Biodanza
    I would say yes, but check out the ink below and tell me what you think.

http://www.biodanzavlaanderen.be/biodanzacouk/
    Izannah Posts: 125, Reputation: 18

Apr 4, 2008, 09:28 PM
    Sounds like it to me... this is a quote from the following addy: Biodanza - Dances of Life

Biodanza ® ( the dance of life) is a system of human integration and organic renovation that utilizes music, movement and emotion to reduce stress, release emotions and promote health, clear communication and fluid social integration.
    It was created in Chile in the 60's and has since developed into a global movement.

Biodanza ® was created to rescue humanity from its downfall. Society has put an excess value on culture over nature - reason over instinct.
    The aim of Biodanza ® is to re-establish an original link with the species as a biological totality.

The system of Biodanza ® has roots in anthropology, psychology, biology, philosophy and shamanism.
    It is a system that is not only therapeutic but pedagogic. Through the various dances we relearn and refine our essential instinctive human needs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search