Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    turbo5111 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Received Hair Folical Drug Test Results, But I Need Answers!
    I have recently taken a Hair Follicle Drug Test through the Courthouse. I received my test results in the mail a few days ago. The results displayed exactly these words:
    * "The hair sample submitted is an unsuitable specimen that a) appears to be heavily contaminated with drug beyond that which can be removed or accounted for, and/or b) has drug present at or above the administrative cutoff, but does not meet metabolite criteria that ensures accurate interpretation of results. If further testing is desired, please submit another sample."
    * "Sample received with Chain of Custody Intact."

So, my question to you is: "What does that mean exactly? And- What would cause the results to come out this way? Is there ANYTHING not really out of the normal that would make the test to come out this way? Example: Hair Dye, Getting a perm, or having your hair straightened, hair care products. ( Anything besides , behind the counter products like: "Test PURE"?
    Please I hope you can help me!!! Thank you for your time taken in helping me to find a couple answers that are very much needed. ( My 5 year old son"s Well-Being depends on this!) I will be patiently awaiting for your reply! Once again THANK YOU!!
    Sincerely, [email protected]
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2007, 04:56 PM
    The drug testing places are on to people and what they use to hide things in their drug test so they check for them T00
    daveswoman4life Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Jul 8, 2009, 12:11 AM
    I know that when you go in for one of those hair drug test that perms or hair dye can affect the test. I just don't know how much. They have a product now called toxin wash and it cuts into the hair and rids it of any drug traces. I understand where you are coming from. I have to go up tomorrow for a hair folical test and my 3 year old son and 17 month old daughter depend on the results of mine as well. I wish you the best of luck and sorry I can't be more helpful. I know now they also sometimes clean your scalp if there is anything in it. But if you had recently had your hair dyed I'm sure that can affect the results as well.
    papix77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2010, 12:48 AM
    Kids kids... I have 3 kids, smoked heavily every day from the age of 14 and now I'm 33.
    However the court wanted me to go through the hair test and went cold turkey 5 months now!
    In the next hour I shall have my hair test done.. the idea was to celebrate with a niice long waited smoke...
    But then again... what if something goes wrong and they need to re-test me?
    Jeee...
    cleo37917 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 07:54 AM
    I have an idea - why don't you all not have kids if you want to do drugs -- then you won't have to worry about your hair follicle results. If your children's depend on those results then doesn't that mean they depend on you and they deserve a sober parent? Perhaps your children deserve to be in a place where they don't have parents who worry about hair follicle test results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know what I can do to pass a hair folical test [ 11 Answers ]

Okay I Am Writing This Because I Need Some Help.. I Have A Hair Falical Test On July 11 And I Have Relapsed On Crack And Pot A Few Times And Need To Know What I Can Do Too Pass It? Please Help Me This Life Or Death :(

Can this drug interfere with the results of a blood test [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you jesus helper. I have one more question. If I do happen to be pregnant, the night I would've conceived was the last time I have done cocaine. Would this lessen the chance of conception occurring and also will it have an affect on the result of the blood test if I am? (it being in my system...

Drug Test Results [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone! :D I'm not sure if this is in the right spot to post this so forgive me if it isn't. I have applied for a job and it is mandatory to take a drug test, although I don't do any drugs myself I am constantly around people who do. The people I live with smoke pot everyday, that doesn't...

Hair folical test [ 18 Answers ]

I haven't smoked any weed in over a month and a half, yet I'm still worried because I have an interview and drug test with an airline. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good shampoo, or other way to make sure that I am clean. I have researched this on the internet and have found that repeated...

View more questions Search