Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raphif Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 07:57 AM
    Corrupt MS Word Document-Repaginating doesn't stop
    Hן All,

I have an MS Word doc that re paginating continuously is set and never stops. I Use MS Word Ver 2003. I have tried most of the steps described in the following article without any success:
    Recover a Corrupt Microsoft Word Document
    Steps I tried are steps 1-3 including 3.
    This is a very important document. Only in the first page there is an image whilst the entire doc is text and tables. The doc is split into two sections. First is text and portrait and the second sections is setup as Landscape and includes 8 columns table.
    Please try to assist me as soon as possible. I'll be happy to hear from you any advice.

Sincerely,
    Rafi Feinstein
    mdosh01 Posts: 64, Reputation: 8

Dec 9, 2007, 06:14 PM
    If possible, open a new document and the document that is corrupted. In the corrupted document perform a "Select All" by either pressing CTRL-A or from the menu select "Edit," then "Select All." Copy the text (CTRL-C) and then paste it (CTRL-V) into the new document.

Good luck.
    timkenson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2013, 03:20 PM
    Repair corrupted word document with the help of word docx repair

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jpg to word document [ 12 Answers ]

I have received a scanned word document that is in jpg format. Is there a way I can take jpg and paste it into Word so I can work on it?

Using Document Versions in Word 2007 [ 9 Answers ]

I have used versions (File menu... versions) in Word 2003. I am now using Word 2007 but cannot find the versions command. Where do I create a new document version in Word 2007?

Word document editing from email [ 5 Answers ]

My boss emailed me a letter a week ago that was an edited version of the letter I had purposed to her. It offered me the option to accept or decline her revisions, which were in red text and underlined to tell me what changes she had made. Today she sent me a letter and asked me to make some...

Merging to a Spreadsheet from word document [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to merge a word document to a single sheet on a spreadsheet. Basically I want to print my invoices out and therefore the information I need to be printed on the invoice is contained under in the company spreadsheet on the sales ledger.

View more questions Search