Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tyieka Posts: 34, Reputation: 6

Dec 14, 2005, 08:59 AM
    Leaving the Board
    Due to some people on here my replies will be given to those who wish to ask me a question via an email address, My time is given to help those who genuinley need advise and help and not those who want to waste time with petty comment on others answers. Sorry for any inconvienience this may cause but I have no time for time wasters.
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2005, 08:26 PM
    Sorry you've had a bad experience on the boards. I've found that most people who respond to my posts are quite polite and nice.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 14, 2005, 08:37 PM
    Sadly the true help is often not the person asking the question but the dozens or 100's that may read the post and answer over time.

Having done sites like this ( not this specific site) for almost 10 years, you will find good and bad in all.

But again this type of site is not for everyone.

Only you can tell if you have the personality for this type of site.
    And even if you do, after a few months or a couple of years, you often see the same type of question ( and sometimes the same question and the same person asking) again in the future,or on multiple sites.

Dec 14, 2005, 08:51 PM
    Thank you
    Thank you for your message, It was quiet anoying it seemed that every message I replied too was the subject of this persons sarcasm, Now don't get me wrong after so many years of doing public demonstrations I am used to a few hecklers but to have downing negative comments coming nearly every time I posted a reply was getting beyond a joke. Perhaps this person has had a bad experience in their life concerning a psychic but not all psychics are the same some of us don't ask for this gift we are given it and some times it can be a curse, especially if you say something that the person you are reading for does not want to hear but you can only tell it as it is, And that's what I do.
    Once again thank you for your message.
    God bless.
    Tyieka
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2005, 02:01 AM
    Hi Tyieka,

I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving and was wondering if you would reconsider. I've seen some of the hassle you've got in your posts and I know that the persons involved are normally very helpful and hopefully regret what they did.

Psychic readings have always been one of those areas where a lot of people are sceptical and on something as open as an internet message board, the comments can come thick and fast.

Please try and hang around for a little longer. Hopefully the people giving you some hassle will stop and you'll get some more genuine queries coming your way.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2005, 02:56 AM
    Please don't leave! You seem like a very lovely person and your presence will be missed!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2005, 03:58 AM
    I also think you should reconsider. If your answers are helpful for the asker, then keep doing that good work... and do your best to ignore the Trolls.

Tough sometimes, I know. :o

Dec 15, 2005, 04:59 AM
    Thank you
    I will continue to help on the board for those who request my help I am not the type of person to let people get to me but find it hard to understand why anyone can take delight in downing others it is so terribly sad I just hope this person finds what they appear to be looking for I wish I could help them to understand.

tyieka
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2005, 05:04 AM
    I am so glad! You are helping me with my cat - and I cannot tell you how grateful I am.

Dec 15, 2005, 05:28 AM
    Thank you you are very kind.
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2005, 05:36 AM
    Just being honest. I have just spoke to the army in ireland - they say she is not in any of the lorries and she has not turned up anywhere. Having checked bushes etc to see perhaps she did die and having checked everywhere else she could possibly be or go I am starting to think she may have been stolen which is the one thing I had omitted to think of.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2005, 06:08 AM
    Tyieka I am happy that you are staying. No matter where you go or what you do there always be somebody that has a different point of view or different beliefs. There always be somebody that tries to attack you whether it be a gift or belief, but I do believe that we all need to respect each other and let everybody communicate with each other. Try to let negative energy, or things that we feel are negative to roll off the back and not let it get us down and continue to be yourself. Everybody is different, we all unique in our own ways.

Good luck with everything.

Joe

Dec 15, 2005, 06:14 AM
    Dh
    Please send email address via an email to [email protected] urgently I have something for you
    tyieka
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2005, 06:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tyieka
    please send email address via an email to [email protected] urgently I have some thing for you
    tyieka
    I have just sent you an email.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2005, 07:02 AM
    Stay
    Hi,
    Please stay.
    Any forum on the web where posts are allowed freely, will result in all kinds of replies, some good, some not so good.
    It's a way of life... everything is not so good. Try overlooking those aspects, and hope your decision to stay will last. We need you.

Dec 15, 2005, 07:11 AM
    Comment on fredg's post
    It is nice to see genuine replies
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2005, 08:38 AM
    Tyieka
    I have responded to your email.
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2005, 09:10 AM
    Tyieka
    Just responded again.
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Dec 15, 2005, 04:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ 'H'
    just responded again.
    I believe the one who was sent an email will check it's email more often than this board.

On the other hand, I've seen too many "psychics" here being overly sensitive when asked to "prove" their gift. I do not believe in psychics... it is simply against my beliefs, and I will continue not to believe in them until I get my proof, and after I get my proof that they really do exist, I will stand behind them. But until I'm proven they can really do what they say - I will continue to test them.

Some hide behind the lines like: "I do not need you to believe me." or "I will not waste my time on your childish games.". Some even offer to answer any questions, and simply overlook the questions which they don't like, or which they understand that they need to answer in a simple and ungeneralized way. I do believe that people who are doing this are not lacking intelligence, because I understand that one must have a certain degree of intelligence to not be able to do what they say they can, but however manage to force people into believing they can do it, and even draw some money out of them for doing nothing but saying generalized things which are correct 95% of the time. But if they're asked "What can you say about my granny?", they understand that they cannot say anything about her except that she is PROBABLY over 50 since she is someone's granny, so they decide to ignore it. I see that as a fraud and I will always make fun of such people. If I'm however proven to be wrong and I get an answer that I know is correct, I will honestly apologize and will stand up for such people.

Too bad I've never met someone that could answer a question to which only I knew an answer to.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2005, 04:44 PM
    I approve of the above post, of course.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thinking of leaving [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, to everyone here, I have read some the posts and answers and this site is great! Well, my post tonight is regarding my marriage.My husband and I have been married for 6 years with 3 children 14-5-2.Though we live a comfortable lifestyle, my marriage is not a good one... my husband is not home...

Leaving the state [ 6 Answers ]

Hi--considering moving to calif(other coast/far away) for a new start and hopefully gainful employment after having been divorced/seperated for 8 years. The kids are 11-13-17+18 and will undoubtly be dissapointed--how is best to break the news and do u think it is something I should even consider?...

Is my cat leaving her kittens? [ 10 Answers ]

I appologize for bothering you for this concern. A couple of days ago, I adopted a pregnant cat from the shelter (because they usually end up euthenizing them since nobody wants them) and she had 7 kittens yesterday from noon until 6:30. She's been really good about feeding them, but earlier...

Leaving Home [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had to have my 20-year old son get his own apt. I needed to open up a room for his older brother who was coming home from prison and had to stay with me. It is myself, my fiancé and 14-year old who live there and now my older son. But my 20-year old is angry about having to move. For...

View more questions Search