Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sahar236 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 06:33 AM
    Is it safe to have sex during pregency?
    Hi I am sahar.. iam 4 month pergnant and my husband want 2 have sex with me.. he also want his 2 friends to join... he says it is his fantasy and he want to fullfil it... I have no problem in having sex with hi friends but is it safe to have sex during pregency? as I want this child.. help
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2007, 07:20 AM
    Hello sahar:

Sure. Have sex with all of 'em.

excon
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2007, 07:31 AM
    Sarha, even though excon's answer may be more fun for you, your hubby and his friends. I caution against it.

You will be sleeping with 3 men, you may safely assume that your hubby's penis is not infected with any kind of diseases,
    But these 2 other men... do they have sex with other women and men... do they use protection. If you can assure yourself that you will not get aids, or another disease that will harm the baby... then I guess go for it just remember, Rubbers break and pre- will have those little disease's in it or the shaft, surronding hair of the penis could have little friends waiting for you. Critters, warts, blisters etc.

We have a medical person on here , it really would be best if you could hold off until she answers you. She can tell you a lot more than I can.
    I just did not want you to go ahead with out at least some type of warning... who's knows you could all be a little impatient.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 9, 2007, 07:51 AM
    First none of us here know what type of pregnancy you are having, high risk, normal or so on. Only your doctor you are seeing about the pregnancy can tell you if it is safe for YOU.

As for as having sex with 2 of your husbands friends, that is just wrong, any husband that really loves you would never ask that.
    wayne0418 Posts: 51, Reputation: 9

Dec 28, 2007, 09:41 PM
    Look I am a guy. I like the idea of a holle plether of naked women in my bed, but I love and respect my wife. Your husbend is a child and you only got room for one baby in your life right now and it is in your belly. Having sex with the hole world seams as thouw he is not yet a man. As he showed you he loves you. You are smart, you are beautiful, you are loved. You are loved and so is your baby. If he gets all pissy over you not being a slut then you need to leav him and get you a life and a man that will love and respect you.
    You are not a toy!!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2007, 10:05 PM
    It all depends on the pregnancy. Why would you even consider having sex with others, besides your husband? That is just plain stupid and risky. Sex during pregnancy can be risky depending on if it is high risk or not. Having sex with other people would put you and your baby at risk for sexually transmitted diseases and other possibilities. If your truly thinking about doing this. Your put yourself at risk, your baby, and your marriage. Is that what you want?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 29, 2007, 02:26 AM
    Okay... I let this slide the first time through because I figured it would blow over.

BUT--it's revival is too much.

Thread closed, for suspicion of a troll who hasn't been back since she posted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How safe is it. [ 7 Answers ]

Recently my panel is making a "sizzling" noise. I'm sure it has too much load. My furnace, Stove, some plugs in my kitchen and one plug in my bedroom are all connected in this particular breaker. I want to do the work. I won't cause any problem by turning off the main breaker for the...

Is It Safe? [ 11 Answers ]

Is it dangerous to do what I do, what some of us on here do? Are we being ignorant of the nature of depression and is it potentially dangerous for us to attempt to give advice to obviously depressed people?

Is it safe? [ 3 Answers ]

My washing machine overflowed all over my house. There is water damage in 5 rooms. Is it safe to stay here while the repairmen dry it out?

Is it safe [ 2 Answers ]

I am taking levothyroid because I have hyphothyroid, is it safe if I will take glutathione?

Is It Safe? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to lighten my skin not just to get lighter I have an excuse. One summer when I was in middle school I had to go to summer school and we were outside for a long period under the sun. That is when my life changed my face got pitch black dark I mean real dark but the rest of my body stayed it's...

View more questions Search