Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Celineangeline Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 04:50 AM
    Wax preparation
    Hi
    I'm looking to do leg waxing at home. I want to know how to prepare wax at home.
    Celineangeline
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 9, 2007, 04:53 AM
    Best to buy the complete wax kits at the store. Safer that way.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 9, 2007, 07:18 PM
    There are a wide variety of at-home waxing kits, make sure to choose a kit that's easy for you to use. Most waxing kits come with instructions, so please follow the instructions carefully before you proceed with this method.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Balance Sheet Preparation. [ 2 Answers ]

From the following data, prepare a classified balance sheet for Simon Company at December 31, 2006. Accounts Payable... $62,500 Accounts Receivable... 123,000 Buildings... 418,500 Owner's Equity, 1/1/06... 210,000 Cash... 179,750 Distributions to owners during 2006... 21,750 ...

Obstetrician Preparation [ 2 Answers ]

If I want to become an obstetrician, what will I have to major in in college and will I be able to do like job shadowing or something similar while I'm in college?

Preparation for new texture [ 1 Answers ]

I have a twenty year old kitchen ceiling which is a medium orange peel texture, painted in semi-gloss. I need, because of making it larger by removing a wall, to make the texture a knock down. IF I clean the ceiling with TSP, rinse and prime, will this be adequate for the knock down texture to be...

View more questions Search