Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gyanmusic Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 04:15 AM
    Rentals in New Jersey
    I am from INDIA. I would be travelling to Trenton, New Jersey and reaching there on 16th December, 2007. Could anybody help me to know what kind of house would I need for my family ( Myself, Spouse and Kid (3 Yrs) ) ) and sites where I can found the house on rentals. What is average rental for 1 bed room house.

Thanks -Gyan
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2007, 12:57 PM
    You can get an apartment but you should probably get a 2 bedroom since you hve the baby. Are there any amenities you really need, or do ou have pets?

You an use apartments.com, Apartments for rent: Apartment Guide, your free apartment finder, Apartments, Homes for Rent & Rental Property - Move.com, and many others. =)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 9, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Try craigslist.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Verbal with regard to possible rentals [ 1 Answers ]

We have been trying to sell our home for over 60 days. We have spoken to a person who is willing to rent it until she can try to afford to buy it. We told her it was no problem. However, we have had someone call who may be interested in buying the house outright. Do we have the right to...

Real estate law for short-term rentals [ 1 Answers ]

What law regulates short-term (vacation) rentals? I keep finding information about long-term contracts and rental agreements, but there is no information regarding the short-term (vacation) rental laws and regulations. Are they the same? Please help!

Law for keys to Rentals [ 1 Answers ]

Wondering if anyone knows what the California law(s) is for the landlord having keys to access the properties they own. Have a renter who has put a chain and lock on the front gate not allowing us onto property to check cooler for leak this morning after informing them would be there this AM. ANy...

View more questions Search