Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mh7142 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2005, 07:01 AM
    Trying to hook thermato blower
    Hi my name is mitch I'm trying to figure out how to hook a second thermastat up that will kick my blower on when the house temp drops I put a taylor outdoor wood furnace in with heat exchanger in my top draft double wide home I need a thermastat to kick just the blower not oil fired furnace on thanks mitch
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2005, 04:40 PM
    I don't know if my ideas worked for Foureagles or not. See
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=15942 If you need more help on some of the details, post back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Termostat hook up [ 2 Answers ]

We just recently purchase a house . I went to put a new digilal termostat.finding out to my surprise that we have some sort of air cond system. Upon furter inspection the system is a water cooled of some sort with a condenser inside of heating duct above fan blower.the wires at the thermosat are...

Wireless hook up for a laptop [ 4 Answers ]

I have cable internet with a desktop and want to hook up my new laptop with core duo in another room.

Washer Dryer Hook-up [ 5 Answers ]

I just inherited my sister's 8 year old washer and dryer (gas). The super came by and told us he would need to replace some of the hook-ups, for a total of $170. That seems a little bit expensive. Is that a normal price to replace the washer hoses, necessary clamps and valves, the gas line, etc?...

DSL-hook up problems [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to hook up my DSL service at home and want to make sure I'm doing it right... I'm not exactly a computer expert to put it lightly OK in dummy terms, I put filters on all of my phone jacks... then on the jack I'm using for the DSL connection, I plugged the ethernet cable into...

Sewer hook up [ 4 Answers ]

I am presently on a septic system. Thanks to a new housing development I now have a sewer line 45 feet from the house. I got the permit and have taken care of the impact fees. I know there is a min. slope when installing sewer drain but I was wandering if you can have too much slope. With my house...

View more questions Search