Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meeh-Shell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2005, 12:09 AM
    Confused
    Where is my relationship with David leading to?
    Is there a relationship in the near future for me?
    What will happen with my career?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 14, 2005, 12:39 AM
    We are not psychics, we can't predict your future. But we may be able to give you some advice if you can tell us a little about your relationship and career.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2005, 06:03 AM
    Future
    Hi,
    I am not a psychic, don't pretent to be.
    But, I do know that your future depends on you; no one else. Hard work, dedication, getting an education of some type, will determine your job future, and other aspects.
    Love cannot be predicted; because it takes two people. Finding the right person for you will take some time, and may not be the first, second, third, or even fourth person you love. Just be yourself, be respectful, honest, and caring, and it willl happen eventually.
    I do wish you the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about girlfriend... need help [ 9 Answers ]

I had been dating my girlfriend for about 3 and half years. My girlfriend is extremely attractive and I started to notice how much attention she was receiving whenever we went out to the bars or even the mall. I became very insecure and jeoulous.. I started constantly asking her "Who was she...

Help! Confused! [ 8 Answers ]

My friend had set me up on this blind date with this nice guy. Since that date, we have been on two more dates. Although there were awkard moments because we are just getting to know one another, I see possibilities between the two of us and was looking forward for his next call asking me out. My...

Confused? [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for little over a month now and everything has been wonderful up to yesturday. I got an email in the morning from her and she was her usuall playful self and very cheerful. As the day wore on she emailed me and explained to me that she is feeling overwhelmed and...

Confused [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, this forum has been very helpful but I am still not sure what is going on with me. I had a very light period on the 20th Dec which was right on my due date it lasted about 2 days and was very weird for me now 2 weeks later I seem to be spotting again my ovulation date was on the 3rd Jan we did...

Confused [ 4 Answers ]

I posted "feels promotion was robbed" last week, and I finally had the "discussion" to why I did not get selected for the Job. It still has me a little bewildered and distraught. I found out from the person who red flagged it and their reason why. What it basically came down to is she feels I need...

View more questions Search