Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rayCharles1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 04:18 PM
    My Wife has Credit card judgement against her, What can you to to protect out Bank accounts(joint & hers))?

If my bank account is levyed, can they take future paroll deposits?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 8, 2007, 05:24 PM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

Pay the judgement! Any account she is listed pn as an owner are subject to attachment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Protecting an invention? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone advise me please? I have an over-active, caffeine-driven mind! LOL, and frequently come-up with ideas. Often these come to nothing, but some of my ideas might be worth pursuing. However: I cannot afford the cost of patenting, and I am concerned about divuldging my ideas to...

Protecting oneself [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend is separated now from his ex of 21 years and has his name on a deed for the house. She want to be put on the deed but has debts. Should he consult a lawyer about this and have the proper papers drawn up. Any lawyer suggestions?

Protecting against uncollectible accounts [ 6 Answers ]

What is the best way for businesses to protect against uncollectible accounts?

Am I protecting myself... [ 16 Answers ]

So OK - a while back I posted a thread telling you about how I cried tears of happiness for the first time and how I was falling in love with Pete. I had began opening up to Pete and opening my heart up - but now I feel really vulnerable and feel uncomfortable exposing myself - but I don't...

View more questions Search