Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ncangel832002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2005, 10:46 PM
    Unborn child
    Hi. I am 22 and married. I live in az with my husband. I am 4 months pregnant. Some things have come up in my marriage that aren't good. I want to know. Is I leavehim and go back home to North Carolina can he get me for kid napping? Or do I need to get his permision to leave the state? Someone please help me out. I'm desperate
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2005, 12:41 AM
    You CAN LEAVE.

The child in your whomb has NO RIGHTS until it is born.

You cannot kidnap something that is NOT born.

You can LEGALLY go back home to North Carolina. Kidnapping doesn't take affect until the child is born.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2005, 05:54 AM
    Leaving
    Hi,
    If things have come up in your marriage that makes you think your marriage is headed for divorce, the first thing I recommed is for you both to go to a Professional Marriage Counselor. Maybe you can work things out.
    If that's not an option, then go where you like.
    Then, I would seek out a lawyer. Ask around in the area in which you move to, for a one who is experienced with drawing up Separation Papers, and ask the cost. Have this done, and mailed to your husband.
    You want to protect yourself all you can, and a lawyer can do that for you, if you think it's divorce time.
    I do wish you the best, and good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support for child out of wedlock [ 8 Answers ]

My friend has been dating a man who is a millionaire(really) for two years. He is married and has two kids with wife. He has been financially supporting her all this time. Her role was to be available to jet set the world with him at a moments notice and of course look good and sleep with him. ...

Custody Rights to Unborn Child [ 9 Answers ]

Do I automatically have custody rights to my unborn child since I am not married and paternity has not been established? Does the alleged father have legal rights to force prenatal paternity testing? Does agreeing to paternity testing automatically give him custody rights if it is determined that...

Child custody for an unborn [ 1 Answers ]

This is me first time on this forum, and my question is if I may obtain custody of my child when it is born, the mother does have a record of attempt suicide and she has done drugs to my knowledge until a few months of her finding out she was pregnant, she is easily annoyed my kids and she admits...

Bio father rights/abandonment of child/child support? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and the father is my ex boyfriend. I reached out to him 3 different times to see how he felt about this and what his interest would be in terms of involvement with his child. He has been quite verbally hostile and told me to die and other choice things. What time frame...

Divorce and unborn child [ 2 Answers ]

My husband recently filed for divorce because he can not deal with the legal issues my first husband is putting us through. WE have a child that is due in December but he wants to give up his rights so I won't be in his life, but the catch is that he wants me to sign a consent decree stating that...

View more questions Search