Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justagurl:) Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Dec 13, 2005, 09:54 PM
    Tall and short?
    Im 15... Im like 5'8-5'9... yet my boyfriends is like 5'6... he's older then me... by like two years... does that look funny to you? I mean, I wouldn't break up with him... just because I'm tall and he is short.. Its just weird. I've never gone out with a guy shorter then me. Does anybody think it looks funny? Lol. Thanks... (but my boyfriend is the sweetest guy ever! Hehehehehe :p )
    rkim291968 Posts: 261, Reputation: 34

Dec 13, 2005, 10:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justagurl:)
    Im 15... Im like 5'8-5'9... yet my boyfriends is like 5'6... he's older then me... by like two years.... does that look funny to you? I mean, i wouldn't break up with him... just because im tall and he is short.. Its just wierd. ive never gone out with a guy shorter then me. Does anybody think it looks funny? lol. thanks.... (but my bf is the sweetest guy ever! hehehehehe :p )
    It looks OK to me, like Popeye and Olive. :-)

One of my neighbor was a 5'4" Asian American man who married 6'1" white woman. It used to turn my head but once I got used to it, I didn't think much of it. Compare to that couple, you two should look normal. :D
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2005, 12:28 AM
    Yes it looks funny to me, but then I seem to laugh at almost anything.

A) Why should you care what other people think?

B) People will either not care (which all people should), and some will. Those that will are well, intolerant. Perhaps a better way to put that is that its not something they are use to.

There is nothing wrong with your boyfriend being older and shorter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What should I do?. stand tall or let this relationship fall? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend just broke up again for the 3rd time…we have been really close for 7 months… every time we broke up he broke up w/me….. he’s 15 and I am16 he used to date my best friend wand I didn’t ever talk to him so I didn’t really know him… well they broke up and then he had study hall...

My boyfriend was looking for someone tall and slim but [ 7 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 7 months and we are getting along really well. There is just one thing that is really bothering me. Before we met my boyfriend was looking for someone tall and slim as he is 6ft 2 and slim himself. Im only 5ft 3 and have a normal body. (not over weight but not...

Short! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi pretty, Thanks for the reply even though I asked on skin care!! So,what think you; I'm 1.60m and I weigh 45kg. I live in an area where a little more flesh is considered more appealing, but I fear if I put on more weight I might not be carry it gracefully,since I'm short! My BMI is right for my...

Being tall [ 1 Answers ]

OK look I'm 15 right now and I'm 5'9. My father is 6'1 and my mother is 5'6. My one like weird goal in life is to be at least 6 foot something. I turned 5'9 like a year ago and all my friends are getting way taller than me. There parents aren't even as tall as mine. Ok look this is a weird...

Paging Speedball (Tom)... Help will really tall shower drain... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Tom, I have a question for you, we are building a shower stall and using the drain and vent from a sink we removed. {Note the bathroom is gutted and the floors are currently bare} The question is this, currently the drain pipe (PVC) to the new shower drain location is about 2 1/2 to 3...

View more questions Search