Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WFOLEY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 04:04 PM
    Bios wireless weather station - CE1177
    I've lost my manual. How do you reset the receiver to receive information from the transmitter?
    allagb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 04:26 AM
    Can email at [email protected] and I will explain in detail how to rest it
    Allan the key steps are, remove batteries from inside and outside units, plug in inside unit and get flashing IO. With swtich in normal position put batteries in outside unit, then switch it to set ID. Inside unit should stop flashing and show an ID in wind driection pane. Push set on back on inside unit and you should see most everything, but outside data takes a few minutes to show. Set switch to normal again on outside unit, then replace batteries on inside unit too and you are set. Phone for this unit is 1-800-387-8520, no web site for Thermor Ltd. Web site for manual http://www.thermor-ins.com/manuals/BW953_BW_IB_ENG.pdf
    BiosTork Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 07:55 AM
    Where is the outside temperature sensor located?
    jimmyballsack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 03:41 AM
    Outside lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ce1177 bios weater station [ 15 Answers ]

I have a bios wireless weather station ce1177 and have lost the manual can any one help.I changed the battery and cannot got it re set.

Wireless Weather Station [ 4 Answers ]

I have a BIOS CE1177 and have lost the owners manual. Can someone tell me how to go through setup. I had to replace the batteries on the outside transmitter and now my screen display is all messed up!

Weird Wireless Issue, laptop shuts down wireless network [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, here it goes. I am in the process of fixing a buddies computer. He has a dv8000 HP. When I got it, he said that it will not connect to the internet either through wireless or cat5. I brought it home, were have a wireless network and tried to connect. I get no connection and limited or no...

PC use of Verizon Wireless Aircard or Wireless USB Modem [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone have an idea of how to set up a home PC (not a laptop) to use Verizon's Wireless Aircard Broadband PC cards? I'd like to go the cheaper route and get the PC card... and see how it works. My other option is purchasing Verizon's wireless USB modem. Has anyone used one on a home PC? ...

Wireless weather station [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know where I could find a manual for my weather station? Model ce1177. Thanks so much!

View more questions Search