Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niveen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 12:38 PM
    I want my internet explorer back, it is not working
    I have this problem, it is my internet explorer that doesn't work I have got Mozilla now and using it yet I miss the internet explorer more I have got favorites the thing I don't know how to do in Mozilla beside I don't like Mozilla. If any one have any idea how I recover the Explorer I will be thankful. When I am trying to open the explorer it does but when I try to change the page or web it freezes and can't do anything till I use the windows task manager to delete the program.

Please advise :(
    tbakry Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by niveen
    I have this problem, it is my internet explorer that doesn't work I have got Mozilla now and using it yet I miss the the internet explorer more I have got favorites the thing I don't know how to do in Mozilla beside I don't like Mozilla. If any one have any idea how I recover the Explorer I will be thankful. When I am trying to open the explorer it does but when I try to change the page or web it freezes and can't do anything till I use the windows task manager to delete the program.

Please advise :(
    Not enough information...

Often the problem with IE is Spyware and browser hijacking. You want to try to use a tool to make sure that you are clean. This alone could bring IE back from the brink. Additionally, some versions of IE will allow you to reset it to not use add-in software that might be the source of your problem.

Over all, I think you need to know that more information is better when trying to get computer help. Include the Operating System (Win 98, OSX, Windows XP, etc.) and service pack if you know it, the version of the program that is giving you trouble, a detailed explanation of the problems that you are encountering and how you are able to get the system to duplicate the problem(s). It is also helpful to know about any steps that you might have taken to try to solve the problem.

Cheers,

Tom
    niveen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 02:06 PM
    You know what Tom, you are a genius :), I did what you advises me to do and simply it worked and I got back my IE :)

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu

Niveen

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uninstall Internet Explorer 7 - and go back to v6. [ 4 Answers ]

Microsoft's directions are lame (what did I expect? :p ): I'm using IE7 v7.0.5730.11, not beta. Does that mean I just click on IE7 then the Remove button and go from there? I did already, but backed out after the warnings :o If I remove it that way, will I then still have IE6? ...

Internet explorer not working [ 1 Answers ]

My Internet explorer not work What should I do to make it working again? Thanks:(

Uninstall or revert back from Internet Explorer 6. [ 1 Answers ]

Mine is a P4 1.8 GHz, Intel Mother board, 256 DDR System and using WIN 98 SE and IE 5.5. Recently I upgraded my browser to IE 6. I want to revert back to IE 5.5 but that option is greyed in the uninstall window. Help. DSRao

View more questions Search