Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhayla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 11:49 AM
    Is there any reasons
    Is there any reasons a new collar worker would not want the same benefits and clout that blue collar workers were able to get by unionizing?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2007, 11:53 AM
    Unions often protect the rights of employees with seniority, and they're the low man on the pole. Also, they may be doing it as a temp job just to make money and don't want the same health insurance and stuff because it would cut back on their take home pay and they wouldn't benefit from it much since they would only be there a short time.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2007, 01:16 PM
    (Question moved from Introductions to Labor Unions.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reasons to become a Buddhist [ 17 Answers ]

OK, so I'm not religious at all! I think believing in something might makelife a little easier, can anyone give me some reasons to and reasons not to contemplate buddism? Thanks

16 going on 17 want to be emancipated for many reasons. [ 4 Answers ]

I am 16 going to be 17 in a couple months I live in a small little town in Indiana and I don't know what to do... my father is going into debt he is going to lose his house and everything he has... and my mom also is going through the same thing... neither one of them have the money to really...

What are reasons to use Linux [ 15 Answers ]

Hi! I use Windows. Just want to hear your answers... What are reasons to use Linux? Is it easy or not to become proficient in using it? Thanks.

Reasons to go in for Nursing? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello My name is Frankie and I recently graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Psychiatry and I am thinking about going for Psychiatric Nursing. I'm really curious about the filed, I have some experience working in hospitals but a 'tiny' bit hesitant to go for more schooling. I was wondering if...

View more questions Search