Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Darth_Tanion Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Dec 13, 2005, 04:27 PM
    DVD Authoring Software
    I was wondering what people recommend when it comes to DVD creating software. I'm not wanting to be able to copy DVD's but burn movie clips I already have to DVD so that I can play them in my DVD player. My burner came with Win DVDCreator 2 but it doesn't work. I want to be able to create menus and other similar things. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 13, 2005, 04:29 PM
    I use my Roxio EZ CD Creator for that. Its easy to use and does what youa re asking.
    Darth_Tanion Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Dec 13, 2005, 05:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    I use my Roxio EZ CD Creator for that. Its easy to use and does what youa re asking.
    Sounds great. Can I download a trial version from anywhere?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2005, 03:34 AM
    Yes, here:
    http://www.download.com/Roxio-Easy-M...ml?tag=lst-0-2

And if you want to browse a bunch of them, enter "dvd" in the search box at www.download.com
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2005, 05:27 AM
    I used to use a BETA version of this one: DVDLab. It's more of an advanced program and has support for subtitles, separate audio tracks etc.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2005, 05:39 AM
    http://www.nero.com/nero7/eng/nero7-demo.php

This is where you can get a trial version of Nero 7 Premium. It's gone digital also, and in my opinion it one of the best applications there is. You can download the PDF manuals, and read them at your convenience and decide for yourself what's best for you. Good luck in making your choice.

Content of Download Package Nero 7 Premium trial version
    • Nero Home
    • Nero Scout
    • Nero StartSmart
    • Nero Burning ROM 7
    • Nero Express 7
    • Nero WaveEditor 3
    • Nero SoundTrax 2
    • Nero Vision 4
    • Nero Recode 2

• Nero ShowTime 2
    • Nero MediaHome
    • Nero PhotoSnap
    • Nero CoverDesigner
    • Nero Toolkit
    • Nero BackItUp 2
    • InCD 5
    • Nero SoundBox
    • Nero ImageDrive
    Please be advised that help files are not integrated in the software at this point. In order to use the help files, you have to download them separately.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Software [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Like a lot of people who have posted on the forum, I am the classic F1-Opt-H1B case for this tax year. I have closely followed the discussion threads here and (I think) I know what forms I should be filling out. However, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with www.istaxes.com or...

Old software [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a program called "sonia constructor" made by www.metafactor.com. It is used by hypnotherapists to construct relaxation- and hypnosis tapes. Unfortunately, the website as well as the email-adress are vanished. Is there nevertheless a way to get the program ?

Software [ 3 Answers ]

Hey according to you,, when you download kazaa,, is there any foolproof software or procedure to properly delete the lot of spy stuff which would be containing at the kazaa

OCR software [ 2 Answers ]

I use Windows XP & Windows 98 & Scanner: Benq S2W 3000U & Printer: HP deskjet 3325 I have many paper with writing and pictures. I put it in computer with Scanner. 1- What is the best program that can help me?? #Options to saves and move text & image #text recognition # I hope the...

OCR software [ 1 Answers ]

I use Windows XP & Windows 98 & Scanner: Benq S2W 3000U & Printer: HP deskjet 3325 I have many paper with writing and pictures. I put it in computer with scanner. 1- What is the best program that can help me?? #Options to saves and move text & image #text recognition # I hope the...

View more questions Search