Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trapper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2003, 08:33 PM
    AT & T Long Distance
    I think I'm ready to notify AT & T that we no longer want them as our long distance carrier. I've read and heard some nasty tales about AT & T. With this in mind, what's the best way to proceed? Also, should my letter be sent to their Avenue of the Americas address?

Yes, I'm probably overly concerned. However, those monster stories are difficult to ignore, and I don't want any problems.

Thanks for your advice.

Check out some similar questions!

Long Distance [ 8 Answers ]

I've been seeing this guy for about four months now. He lives kind of far from where I am. We've been talking about moving in together. I know it's soon. He wants me to move there and I'm a little nervous. He's already looking at a place. I'm not sure if I should wait or not. I love him and can...

Help after long distance [ 1 Answers ]

I desperatly need some advice. Im a 24 year old guy and I'm feeling really confused right now. I was in a relationship for 6 years with my last girlfriend, things were great but half way into it I really started to doubt my love for her. My parents were going through a really bad patch at the...

Long distance marriage [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not very familiar with the Muslim traditions so I will try my best to help with the knowledge you have given me. Try talking to him about this, or a friend or family member who knows you, and him and who can offer better advice on the situation. If you want to get a divorce then reasons...

Long distance love [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a girl from the big city and have heard this story from others but I need help. I met my boyfriend now husband I guess on vacation in mexico about two years ago. He's cute, a ladies man. We met and fell in love big time. Well he came here for me. I married him on a fiancée visa. :o ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.