Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaghan786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 02:35 AM
    Want perfom DNA paternity test in pakistan
    Dear
    I need to help from you
    I want to confirm that I am biological father of my kid.
    I want to perform DNA paternity test but in pakistan no private facilit available
    What can I do
    I want to my peace of mind?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2007, 04:54 AM
    Go to the lcal hospital and ask them if they can do it?

Good luck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 8, 2007, 06:09 AM
    DNA testing is common and pakistan has dozens of great labs that do it. I don't have any idea why you can't find one, it should be as easy as asking your local doctor to do it, and he sends a sample off to a local lab.

There are also official test centers used for immigration issues, but you may be able to use them also.

Now some religious leaders there are fighting the use of DNA for paterinty testing
    Pakistan Immigration DNA Testing
    zaferhoussain Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 02:42 AM

I am not aware why religious leader fight, when they have very clear vision, you can check Dr. Zakir Naik's video at YouTube about DNA testing.

We are not aware about the situation why Kaghan786 needs Paternity test, may be his Kid change in Hospital, or he is Immigrating to USA or UK where DNA testing is now must to verify the relationship.

In such situations DNA tesing is useful.

You can visit this Company in Pakistan for DNA testing

Pakistan's First Private DNA Testing Service Provider

Hope this Helps!
    helpall Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 09:08 AM
    Dear Zafer

Thanks for your recommendation, recently my sister and her son are tested in Islamabad, USA Embassy, (for DNA Relationship , maternal testing) ,we are from Afghanistan.
    The people at DTA ( DNA Tells All ) are so kind and knowledgeable about their profession.
    We recommend DTA for all Genetic DNA testings.

Kind Regards
    helpall Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 09:08 AM
    Dear Zafer

Thanks for your recommendation, recently my sister and her son are tested in Islamabad, USA Embassy, (for DNA Relationship , maternal testing) ,we are from Afghanistan.
    The people at DTA ( DNA Tells All ) are so kind and knowledgeable about their profession.
    We recommend DTA for all Genetic DNA testings.

Kind Regards
    javed.khi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 07:25 AM
    I ADOPE A DAUGHTER 28Y BACK NOW SHE CLAIM SHEAR IN MY PROPERTY
    That's WHY I Want to DO DNA TEST
    Its also in my high courts oder
    Will u please tell me where I con n what's charges
    In pakistan
    I live in karachi
    dnaworldwide Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 10:28 AM
    Hi There

I am from DNA Worldwide. We have 4 collection sites in pakistan that can provide legal DNA Testing for clients in Pakistan and those seeing immigration to the UK, USA or worldwide.

Please see Legal Immigration DNA Testing

Tests for Immigration are £397.20 plus collection fees.

Many thanks

David NIcholson
    DNA Worldwide Group
    Www.dna-worldwide.com
    Tahahaq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2012, 04:43 AM
    Dear All

You can use the services of DNA Tells All for Immigration to UK Purpose .

They are very professional and quite competitive in price then other Labs in this field in UK.

They have Collection centers in London, USA and all Major Cities of Pakistan. They use www.dnatellsanll.com services for "Genetic Reconstruction " Test for their Nephews and Nieces , Unfortunately their one sister lives in London, another Brother in New jersey, USA and they all in Lahore, Pakistan.
    The People at "DNA Tells All" are quite helpful and Professional that we all are Collected smoothly and Got the Results within Time.

Thanks
    Www.DnaTellsAll.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paternity Test [ 6 Answers ]

My husband is trying to tell that the answer to his paternity come back as inconclusive because both of them are African-American. I know this is crap. Just want to make sure.

Paternity Test [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Im from Pennsylvania, My son passed away in Feb of this year, from a methadone overdose. The coroner told us it was the first time that my son had ever taken it ,otherwise the dose he took would have never killed him. Also the coroner stated that my son was drug free for at least 6-8 months,...

Ex wants paternity test [ 3 Answers ]

My fiancee's ex boyfriend claims that he is the father of our unborn child. Now according to the conception date there is no way possible for him to be the father,but regardless in an attempt to get back at her he is demanding a paternity test when the child is born. Just curious to the rights that...

Paternity Test 4-5 years later [ 12 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for just under a year - knew him when I was a teenager though - got back in touch early last year & been together ever since. While we were out of touch, we both married & divorced, had several relationships I'm sure... but yesterday (we live together), we came home to...

Paternity Test. [ 7 Answers ]

What happends if after 6 1/2 years my child is not mine?:confused:

View more questions Search