Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessie15 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 08:08 PM
    Is this true love?
    :confused: I am 15 and 3 months pregnant. Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year now but the down part is. He got into a little trouble from missing school and the court order him to live with his dad in Nebraska. He is my heart and soul. My better half and my true love. I have heard that in a new relationship you get that felling like all you want to do is be around each other 24-7. Well that part of our relationship has past and he have worked at keeping our love going. You see I wanted to brake up and wait for me to turn 18 so we could live together. (he is 16). The thing is he wanted to stay together and try to make this work because he feels no matter the time or distance if it is true love then it will always be there and we could stay together. We will be albe to see each other when he comes in for visits. I just want to know if what he says is true and if a long distance relationship could work between us? :confused:
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Dec 10, 2007, 02:49 AM
    You are only 15 but 3 months pregnant? Unbelievable! Both of you are too young,please talk with your parents and trustful friends! Any decision will make big influence on your future!
    boady Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 10:06 PM
    I'm assuming he knows your pregnant... so he's sticking around isn't he? And talking about staying together and stuff so he must love you.. why else would he be making so much effort if he didn't love you??
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2007, 12:55 PM
    I would pick you up to my house and give you a brainwash girl.
    You are so beautiful, life is long, you need a mentor that helps you through all these at this moment.
    Have you talked to your mum?
    areon.wilson12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2010, 10:32 PM
    If he movie he will fall in love with someone else because he can't see u

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

True love [ 1 Answers ]

Normally I am a reasonable and level headed person. But when it comes to this girl everything goes totally out of the window! We first met when we were about 6 years old, we were best friends! Then her mother took her out of my school and I was left with no word from her for years. I moved...

True love [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I am really down these days. Here is my whole story. I love this guy to death. I feel like he is my true love. I know him from my childhood and I used to like him then too but was distracted by other things. I am 19 and I dated two other guys till date and I finally got him. Its been 2...

Where does true love appear? [ 3 Answers ]

I have this girl as a friend... we've known each other for 5 years.. but I've never told her that I like her and want to go out with her... and then something just snaped in my head.. my called her and told her that we should go watch pirates of the Caribbean 3 next week. And she said sure... and...

True love [ 6 Answers ]

Hello... I want to ask also about my true love in the future... and when?:( Thank you..

View more questions Search