Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kgolden Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 13, 2005, 08:12 AM
    Time needed between Tape & other OTC dewormers
    My daughter misdiagnosed what type of worms her puppy has (she definitely has Tapeworms), so I purchased Evict and administered it two days ago. Now I need to give an over the counter Tape worm medication and wonder how much time, if any, is required between the two different wormers?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2005, 09:42 AM
    I can't give you an authoritative answer. Likely the most reliable information would come from the directions for the Evict and the tape worm medicine or their website. The packaging may also have a help line number.

I have my dogs on Heartgard+ or Revolution year around which not only eliminate heart worms, but most other worms except the tape worms as well.
    Kgolden Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 13, 2005, 10:55 AM
    Thanks, Labman ~ I also would normally keep my dog/cat on the Flea & Tick OTC med year-round. However, my question pertained to a 9 week-old female Pug puppy! :)

I've made an appointment with the vet, to be on the safe side!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How much pipe thread tape to use? [ 5 Answers ]

Yikes. I was installing the tub spout and the copper stub-out was way too long. I measure and measured again and cut it too short. It doesn't extend far enough Into the spout to seal. Can I use silicone or something? What others options To I have? The spout is the type you described in a...

Part time or full time resident? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a student in PA and spent about 3 months in New York during the summer for an internship. Since my primary domicile was still in PA (since I had to return for the next year of classes), am I a resident of PA for the full year or a part year resident? Likewise when I file state tax...

Bad Tape Job [ 3 Answers ]

I recently had a chance to by a fixer upper and noticed that the dry wall joints had been badly taped and could be seen through the paint and/or falling off all together. What is the best way to handle this?

Time needed to finish medical school? [ 2 Answers ]

How many years does it takes to study in medical school? And how many years is the internship?:confused:

Recording a cassette tape... [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way to record a cassette tape onto the computer and then putting that recorded song on a blank cd via cd-burner? Thanks

View more questions Search