Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lati Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Pedestal fan not working
    My pedestal fan Hampton Bay FS 21-45 stopped working. Power seems to be running from the switch to motor. How can I find out /measure/ if motor is dead? I don't want to throw it away. Thanks.
    Cobraguy Posts: 140, Reputation: 11

Dec 8, 2007, 06:29 AM
    I don't know for sure what you're asking. But if you have power to the motor, and the motor is inop, then I would say the motor is bad or has popped it's own overload/overheat protection... which that fan probably doesn't have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pedestal sink has poor aesthetic [ 4 Answers ]

The pedestal sink was finally installed and it looks terrible. Entering the bathroom from the hallway the pedestal hardly conceals the drain line; can anything be done at this point or do I have to remove it and settle for a vanity with a drop in sink.

Adding pedestal drain [ 4 Answers ]

need to cut in the pedestal sink drain into the 3" drain coming down from second floor. The trap will be just to the left of the pipe pictured. I'm figuring on just a 3x3x1.5 san T and a long 90 coming out of the wall. But it seems like I always get tripped up on the seemingly simple stuff. We are...

Pedestal sink [ 5 Answers ]

Hello My husband and I are renovating our master bath, we'd like to take the small sink that we currently have and install 2 pedestal sinks, his and hers, but the problem is that we have never seen this done anywhere else, we always see doble vanities but never 2 pedestals sinks design. We...

Sink pedestal to go around pipes 8 in. Apart [ 3 Answers ]

Are there any sink pedestals out there that have open backs (I know Kohler does not) that can fit around pipes that come out of the floor that are 8 in. apart. The inside of the pedestal base would have to measure 8 or more inches in order to fit around the pipes. We know we can use a vanity...

Supply Pipes Under Pedestal Sink [ 2 Answers ]

I'm installing a new pedestal sink. How close to the wall do I cut the copper supply stub outs? I would like to make it as attractive as possible by coming close to the wall, but don't want to burn down the house in the process. Thanks - Dennis

View more questions Search