Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Dec 7, 2007, 05:37 PM
    This Guy is Stuck in my head!--is it love?
    Hi people, I really do think I'm in love here.. I mean this guy is perfect! Sweet, charming, cute, just adorably awesome! I truly think he's the one.. he gives me butterflies-he sits by me everyday-he IM's me everyday-when he sings he makes me all happy and tingly-hes just so nice to me-yet like all guyz he picks on me lol. But hey is this love?? I want to ask him out but I'm not sure IS THIS LOVE! I think so
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2007, 08:43 AM
    Who cares if it's love... You like him so ask him out!
    lhemilie202 Posts: 35, Reputation: 5

Dec 19, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Go with your gut is may just be a strong case of physical attraction and lust but to be truly in love with someone you have to get to know tham you may love the surface of what you see and know but to be completely in love you have to know him on a deeper level so I say take a chance and find out that's the only wayand if its love the feeling will only get stronger
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Dec 19, 2007, 12:57 PM
    if you likes him... just go for it ^^... nothing going to hurt...
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Yeah... if I call you everyday and IM you everyday and sing to you... chances are, I like you, but just don't want to ask you out in fear of rejection. Step it up. Ask HIM out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Song stuck in my head! [ 4 Answers ]

Who sings that oldie but goodie song, you don't love me anymore?

Song stuck in my head! [ 2 Answers ]

I can not find this song on the computer at all... It might be classified as a rock song or maybe pop, I'm not sure... It's a fairly new song.. The lyrics go something like "getting over you....long long time ago..." Its stuck in my head but that is all I can remember, if anyone can help me out...

Stuck shower head [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to install a new shower head but the old one is stuck. I've removed the shower head itself but there is a ball nut that allowed the shower head to swivel attached to the pipe from the wall that will not come off. I have tried WD-40 but it will not come off. The shower head was installed...

In love and stuck! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.. I have been dating this guy for about two months. We had met one night, but only exchanged names, I had thought he was cute so I passed the word on to his friend. Luckily, he felt totally the same and was surprised to hear I felt that way too. We hung out another night and ended up...

View more questions Search