Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2005, 06:15 AM
    Info for Bottle Collectors
    Just found a milk bottle dated 1911.

I've got many dozens of old bottles, 95% of which have been found at

1. Former bottle dumps.
    Look just past old fence lines of properties. Back in the old days when all trash was burned, folks would dump their bottles over the fence "out back".
    If you're ever out in the boonies or in the woods, and find an old fence line, walk it and look close.

2. near Cemeteries. If you know of old cemeteries on the edge of a woods, look in the woods: I've found dozens and dozens of old bottles that I assume must have been tossed there by the grave diggers.

... just thought I'd pass it along.
    Zipper Posts: 116, Reputation: 8

Feb 11, 2006, 07:38 PM
    You should have course ensure that you are not trespassing on private property!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby bottle decay or not [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I have a 21month old baby girl. We have just this week noticed a small brownish yellow stain on her tooth. She has been on a lot of steroids, and I don't know if it is from her medicines or if it is decay from milk or juice. Her enamel on her teeth does not look thick, it actually looks...

Being threatened by debt collectors [ 4 Answers ]

My grandmother baught a car and it ended up being repo'd. That was over a year ago.Now there is a company and she isn't sure if it's a law firm or a collection company.The letter she has says both it says that she now owes 9000.00 on the car.She is also getting calls from them every day.They are...

Bottle fed kittens - no bowel movements [ 1 Answers ]

We are feeding KMR to two kittens that are about 3-4 weeks old. They both weigh about 10 ounces and eat about 1/2 - 1 ounce of liquid formula twice a day. They have been urinating after every meal but we have not seen any signs of a bowel movement. We have tried to stimulate the rectum area to...

Will collectors go after ex wife if husband declares bankruptcy? [ 2 Answers ]

She has a car that is financed in his name and numerous bills in his name as well as hers. Will they continue to go after her after my husband decalres bankruptcy?

View more questions Search