Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Dec 7, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Am I in labor.or going to be soon?
    I am 37 weeks pregnant. I am scheduled Monday to go for an ultrasound so that the doctor can check the size of my baby, they think my baby is too large to fit through my pelvis. This morning around 1 am I started having what felt like menstrual cramping, accompanied by nausea, and diarrhea. It is now 4 pm and I am continuing to have cramping, which is not relieved by walking. I am not having bloody show, but I am having an increase in discharge for the past couple of days... does this mean I am in, or close to being in labor??
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Dec 7, 2007, 02:36 PM
    It sounds like braxtin hicks. If I were you I'd go see the doctor just in case though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pre labor/False labor [ 4 Answers ]

Ok odd question. How long can pre labor last? I have been having contractions since Sunday and they don't get any closer and/or change in intesity. I was just wondering since even with two previous births I have never before experienced this. I don't even know if it is pre labor or not. I just...

In Labor [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter went to the hospital last night She is 36 weeks pregnant. They examined her, she was 4 cm and 70% efaced. They even felt the baby's head. After three hours they sent her home. Is this safe?:rolleyes:

Am I in Labor? [ 27 Answers ]

Hey, Just a question out there for you mothers... I have had two other kids, but both labor was different. The first one, My water just broke and I was off to the hospital. I never had contractions. The second one, I had mild contractions all day and then they just got really bad. ...

Labor soon? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am 36 weeks with my first child. I went to my doctor yesteday and he said I was dilated to a 2. Last night I woke up at 4:30 am because my stomach felt extremely tight kind of like contractions, but not regular. I couldn't go back to sleep. Could I be going into labor before I am expected...

View more questions Search