Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Peter_Q Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2004, 04:28 AM
    Customer Service Stories
    I'm looking for great customer service stories for a talk I am designing on the subject, and possibly an article as well. Anyone have a story they'd like to share?
    viking Posts: 131, Reputation: 7

Jun 9, 2004, 12:13 PM
    Customer Service Stories
    You can find some good stories and information at:

http://www.callcenternews.com/

You have to subscribe but it is free and quite informative.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Customer Service telephone ethics [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for a general telephone etchics for a customer service department. Ex: How to answer the phone, How to ask questions, How to end a call, What to avoid... If you can help me I will really appreciate Thanlk you for your help! Patrick :)

Scary stories? [ 18 Answers ]

I have friends and family that come over sometimes and we like to share scary stories (that are true). Does anyone have any to share? (Please, no bogus stories or small stories about things flying across the room)

Does anyone write short stories? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I write a lot of short stories. It is so much fun. I put them on the internet for all to read. There is a special place on the net you can write your stories. We all compare our stories and talk about them. Mine are fiction so far. Just wanted to know if there is anyone out there who likes...

Customer Wants refund [ 12 Answers ]

I have a Legal Question, here goes I have a small company that I run in my spare time, Computer work. But anyway, I have sold a complete system to a customer and after a week he wants his money back, a typical non written rule 3-day money back, but that is not written anywhere, in the...

Customer services [ 1 Answers ]

What is the importance of customer services in banks?

View more questions Search