Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 12, 2005, 05:57 PM
    Check this out here
    http://www.msftlabrat.com/funstuff/jingle.wmv
    jduke44 Posts: 407, Reputation: 44

Dec 12, 2005, 06:22 PM
    It is hard to see (at least on my computer) what is really going on but if it is the same thing I heard about, it is cool. The guy had syncronized this to a low frequency fm station that when you drive by you can hear the music and see the lights. I am sure it would be pretty annoying if it was my neighborhood but so far he has had some positive responses.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 12, 2005, 06:50 PM
    Check this out too
    www.mjmorningshow.com/mainfeed.html scroll down and click on where it says crazy christmas lights and click on it. Then click on where it says christmas lights display video.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bandwidth check. [ 12 Answers ]

Since dropping my bandwidth from 2G to 1G the drop in download speed has dropped more than I think it should! - At 2G I was downloading video at average 130 kb/s - Since I've dropped to 1G the download for normal program files is now about 16 kb/s and I was getting better than this on my old...

6-9 Month Check [ 2 Answers ]

I have a son (my one and only child) he is coming up to nine months and I believe that children at this age have a check. He had one at 8 weeks and I take him to a baby clinic (at my doctors surgery) every 3 weeks or so to be weighed but as I never have any concerns to discuss he's weighed and I...

View more questions Search