Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hhalzate Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Looking for Columbus Circle subway performers
    I was in the NYC 59th Street and Columbus Circle subway station on the A line in August and heard an awesome group of musicians. It was three guys; one on a djembe or conga, one was on the violin, and one was on a cello, and there was a girl on a violin as well. The music was like a mix between Beethoven, Metallica, and tribal beats. Does anyone know the name or where I can contact them for a cd they were selling?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2007, 02:16 AM
    This is just an honest attempt at answering your question, since it has now been on this site for a number of days, and has thus far gone unanswered. Have you tried contacting people on the following link who may know who the performers were?

MTA Home Page

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knights of Columbus Rings [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently at a Knights of Columbus dinner for a Past Grand Knight where he was presented with a ring. The ring had the Knights Emblem on the face, a PGK on one side, and what appeared to be a skull with cross bones on the other. I was wondering what the significance of the skull and bones...

Christopher Columbus [ 2 Answers ]

How did spain establish territorial claims in caribbean and south america?:confused:

Subway Injury [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I used to work at Subway, the sandwich place. Back in March I cut my finger open with one of the knives. I had to go to the ER as soon as possible because I couldn't control the bleeding. My manager didn't take me. She just filled out a work injury form and told me what to do when I went to the...

Vicious circle [ 1 Answers ]

First time here and will make it as short as possible... I believe so much in myself and in my potentials and I know that I am smart and intellegent... however I never managed to understand: 1. Why does it always seem that I am so unnoticed and unappreciated for all what I have? 2. Why am I...

Christoper Columbus [ 3 Answers ]

What was the of the ship that the pilgrims sailed a cross the atlantic On ? What was columbia looking for ?

View more questions Search