Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gazzy7068 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 08:09 PM
    Life is a waste of time
    :confused: I just don`t want to be here any more,fed up with working for no reward and living with someone that hates me, what's the point of going on?
    Lil Volt Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 09:23 PM
    You shouldn't think like that life is a beautiful thing. There is always a better day. Leave everything that makes you sad behind and move on with things that makes you happy.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 6, 2007, 09:39 PM
    First it is the only time we have, so ending it, does not ever give us a second chance to make it better.

So you get a new job that you like, and leave the person who hates you.

I guess the question is why are you not taking control of your life and doing something, why do you live with someone who hates you, move out, go to a shelter if no where else, get a freash start.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Dec 6, 2007, 09:47 PM
    Don't think like that!
    Life is what you make of it, you have nothing but choice in what you do and how life works out for you. A slave can know freedom, a free man can feel trapped, its not about what your situation is that truly defines you, but how you handle whatever situation you are in, that makes you who you truly are, and defines your feelings and emotions.
    You can be happy! No matter what is happening! Yes, you have the power to end your life, but you also have the power to rise above adversity, and to change those bad things, and to improve your life and the lives of others. Ending your life will not bring you freedom, because all your choices are made in this life, not the next.
    L_Holly20 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Dec 6, 2007, 10:14 PM
    Don't let little things like that get the best of you. Be better, bigger, and stronger than that. You are in control of your own destiny, whatever circumstances come your way. Things will always get better with some time and a little will; and may I suggest getting a way for a day to think and regroup. Find what's really making you so unhappy because there's probably an underline cause to this.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2007, 08:45 AM
    I got fed up with work and I watched people that actually enjoyed their work vs people who were miserable and only making their boss rich. Since then I swore I would never get caught up in an unrewarding job. I started looking into things I enjoy and how I could make money at it and so forth. I haven't worked a day I hated since 1999.
    I do odd jobs, scrap metal, and so forth. I printed up cards with my name, number and website on. I don't make much money because my van is usually broke down and things happen that holds me back but I feel free. You have to come up with a real plan. Don't just up and quit your job cause sometimes I can make a couple hundred in an hour and other times I am only making 5 to 15 an hour and often N0thing.

As far as your relationship you have to consider all your options, what you want and how to go about making a change, whether it is working on the relationship to improve it or getting out---only you know in your heart.
    Julia1015 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Dec 9, 2007, 05:40 AM
    Feelings of hopelessness coupled with suicidal thoughts need to be addressed immediately. You need to have your depression treated right now. There may be a local mental health facility that could treat you. If you have someone you can trust then confide in them and let them help you get the mental health care you need today. There is treatment and there is hope for how you are feeling

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

You like general meeting?do you think it is waste of time? [ 3 Answers ]

You like general meeting?? do you think it is waste of time? Someone like meeting, also got someone hate to meeting.how about you??

Performance Reviews are a Waste of Time [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Is there any way that I can avoid Performance Reviews? The reviews do not lead to a pay rises and are generally based on how much you are liked by your colleagues rather than how well you perform (or are allowed to perform) your work. These reviews have caused me a great deal of stress...

In his life for a long time? [ 2 Answers ]

I was just starting to see someone and told him I would rather be friends if he was seeing other women. He basically told me I could trust him and he wouldn't hurt me. I did. Then I found out he was indeed seeing other women, many other women. I got upset, very very upset. He apologized, wanted to...

Connecting second floor waste to main waste stack? [ 3 Answers ]

I have new new modular cape that had the first floor plumbing complete, and the second floor stubbed, and want to know the right way to connect the second floor waste drain which was installed in the house, to the main waste drain. The main waste drain comes up verically from the basement floor...

View more questions Search