Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GCHS62 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2005, 09:17 AM
    Mp3 Player
    Anyone Have Any Thoughts On Mp3 Players? Other Than An I-pod Which Is Just Too Much Money... any Suggestions? Thanks
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2005, 10:19 AM
    Dog-gone if I can't remember the brand name of the one I found for my daughter, but the feature I love on it is that it has a usb connecter as a part of it - and no software is needed. Just dump and play.

I am fairly sure that Creative makes it.

I do remember that it's 256MB and only ran me about $60.
    StuMegu Posts: 576, Reputation: 64

Dec 13, 2005, 01:28 AM
    I use a CD based MP3 player, the batteries last 104 hours and each cd holds 650 - 700 mb worth of songs. Also you can take more CD's with you relatively easily. The only problem with this is you can't jog with it (not a problem for me :) )But otherwise it's fine.
    klmgb Posts: 114, Reputation: 13

Dec 31, 2005, 08:43 PM
    I have a Creative Zen 512MB player its great, my son has a TRIO 512MB player its also very good. Both hold abut 100-150 songs. Run off a single AAA battery. My sons plugs directly into the USB port (mine uou have to use a cord) and you can drag and drop right on to it or you can use Windows Media. Either way works well
    klmgb Posts: 114, Reputation: 13

Dec 31, 2005, 08:44 PM
    BTW

Both are in the $50-$80 depending on where you get them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dvd player [ 3 Answers ]

I've got a silly question : is it possible to play a regular cd on a dvd-player ? Are there any dangers doing this ? Is it convenient or should I rather stay on playing it on a cd-player ? I am asking this because I am thinking of buying a dvd player and I do not know if I have to keep my cd-player...

Real Player 10.5 [ 12 Answers ]

Here's something that constantly bugs me.A few weeks ago,I had the misfortune to have to reinstall Firefox on my reserve pc,the one I use for trying out games,multimedia,and general programs,before I decide whether they are useful to be downloaded onto my main PC.Real Player 10.5 was successfully...

I'm a new player [ 2 Answers ]

How do you protect yourself in sports? My right wrist achs a little after last weekend's execise. Maybe new players are always easy to get hurt:) So how do you protect yourself in sports? Is it useful to wear some kind of wristband? I find the cotton one costs only $0.92 and looks very nice....

DVD Player/Recorder [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of purchasing a DVD Player that has the capability of "recording" at the same time. Can anyone help me find a quality (proven) device? I would appreciate hearing your recommendations! Thanks. Ponton

Real player [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any player --free- Which can play real media and avi files

View more questions Search