Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelica_h Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 06:00 PM
    fair & flawless 5x body gel
    hi there has anybody used the fair and flawless 5x body gel on there face? Is it safe? Did u have any reaction?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 31, 2008, 12:32 PM
    Does anyone know if it works?! :confused:
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jan 31, 2008, 01:49 PM
    PunkChic,

The F&F 5 x body gel does work but the company do stress that it is not meant for the face, although they are not specific as to why.

Jan 31, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Maybe because it is too strong?

When I got my desired skin tone with Bio Claire I want to switch over to fair and flawless.
    ffazil2002 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 09:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic
    Maybe because it is too strong?

When I got my desired skin tone with Bio Claire I want to switch over to fair and flawless.
    Good idea. I was thinking one month with bio claire, 2nd month with fair and flawless and 3rd month with fair and white then again repeat the cycle. I also heard that hypprogel do work. I tried hypprogel for 4-5 days but found it was making me much darker :mad: so I quit it. Maybe if I tried it longer, it could have work as it worked for other.

Feb 1, 2008, 08:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ffazil2002
    Good idea. I was thinking one month with bio claire, 2nd month with fair and flawless and 3rd month with fair and white then again repeat the cycle. I also heard that hypprogel do work. I tried hypprogel for 4-5 days but found it was making me much darker :mad: so I quit it. Maybe if I tried it longer, it could have work as it worked for other.
    Do you know where fair and flawless can be purchased?

Also, I thought you go dark first because your skin is bringing up the dark skin at the top or something like that.

Feb 3, 2008, 12:31 AM

Also, i thought you go dark first because your skin is bringing up the dark skin at the top or something like that.
    I think you can buy fair and flawless through internet. I didn't find ff in store.

About hypprogel, do you think if I would use hypprogel for 3-4 weeks, it would work? There is another product G&G I used for 4-5 days before it made it dark. What product you have experience with?

Feb 3, 2008, 04:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ffazil2002
    I think you can buy fair and flawless through internet. I didnt find ff in store.

About hypprogel, do you think if I would use hypprogel for 3-4 weeks, it would work? There is another product G&G I used for 4-5 days before it made it dark. What product you have experience with?

I've seen people on brighter skin forum saying hyprogel worked really good on them. Also you said it's making you darker. That could probably be because the dull dark skin is being pushed up and lighter skin underneath. So try use it for a few weeks, see how it works? Remember to regularly exfoliate. :)

I've seen G&G in stores. Isn't that from the same company of Bio Claire?

Currently I'm just using DS black soap then Bio Claire lotion afterwards. It is so slow and I'm guessing it's down to the lotion being weak.
    However the other night I used DS papaya soap then Bio Claire. Next day I was peeling like crazy then when I sloughed off some of the skin there was lighter skin, not very light, just a slight change.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Feb 3, 2008, 03:47 PM
    Skin Lightening Gel | Body Lightening Gel
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Feb 3, 2008, 05:33 PM

Also, i thought you go dark first because your skin is bringing up the dark skin at the top or something like that.
    Bringing up the dark skin on top:confused:
    I never heard of such a thing.

If the product you are using is turning you dark
    Please, discontinue use!!

I NEVER went dark before going light.

Feb 3, 2008, 07:15 PM
    I've seen people on brighter skin forum saying hyprogel worked really good on them. Also you said it's making you darker. That could probably be because the dull dark skin is being pushed up and lighter skin underneath. So try use it for a few weeks, see how it works? Remember to regularly exfoliate. :)

I've seen G&G in stores. Isn't that from the same company of Bio Claire?

Currently I'm just using DS black soap then Bio Claire lotion afterwards. It is so slow and I'm guessing it's down to the lotion being weak.
    However the other night I used DS papaya soap then Bio Claire. Next day I was peeling like crazy then when I sloughed off some of the skin there was lighter skin, not very light, just a slight change.
    Good idea. I will try using hypprogel for at least 3-4 weeks even it makes me darker.
    G&G is from same company as bio-claire. I found more lightening agents in G&G products. I think G&G will work also if I use it for longer period.
    I will let you know the result.

Feb 4, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Nikki I've read that when people use mono or Ds or anything like that, their skin gets darker first.

Ffazil yes please do let us know the result. :)
    sibisundar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2011, 12:31 PM
    How can we get fair n flawless cream?? is it available in any other shopes?? *** guide me...
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Jun 26, 2011, 12:57 PM
    Older Thread! Please close Synnen:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I would like to even out my skin- Is Fair and Flawless good? [ 17 Answers ]

I am new to the site. I am black and I am looking to even out my skin tone on my body. My face is OK, but my body has different colors throughout. My backside is darker than the front, knees and elbows are much darker than the surrounding area, and chest area is very light in some parts and other...

Fair & Flawless [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I'm new to these boards. I used to reside in the U.S.A now I live in Canada with my mom and little brother. Anyway, here is my story: I was thinking of buying a lightening creams for my body/face and came across Godiva products. I was pretty convinced about buying it at first...

Fair And Flawless [ 60 Answers ]

Has Anyone Here Used Fair And Flawless? How Did It Work? Which One Did You Use? Do You Get Fast Results? Is It Worth The Money? Please Help Me Out!!

Fair and flawless parfait [ 1 Answers ]

Does the fair and flawless parfait work good? Anyone tried it? Is it OK for oily skin?

Fair&Flawless... [ 17 Answers ]

Has anyone tried fairandflwaless? (http://www.fairandflawlessskin.com) I’ve been getting mixed testimonies about it and I also know it’s quit expensive. Has anyone tried it before and if so did it work or not? I really need honest answers please. Thanks!

View more questions Search