Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swirlgirl Posts: 74, Reputation: 14

Dec 6, 2007, 05:57 PM
    How much to charge to have car stored in my garage?
    A man advertised to have storage for his car for the winter (it snows here!). I have the room in my large garage. He does not know what to pay me. I don't know the going rate, or what I should charge, would you be able to help me with that?

I live in the Midwest...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2007, 06:25 PM
    I'd say the very least you should charge is $50.00 to $65.00 a month.

Here is a page that might give you an idea of going about it
    Reading A Garage Rental Agreement Carefully
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 6, 2007, 06:31 PM
    Is he going to have to access the car daily, will have have a key and ability to get into your garage without anyone else there.

Also is this downtown NY or rual Tennesse. In NY several hundred dollars would not be out of line, in rual TN around 50 to 75 a month
    Blzbubba Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Apr 20, 2013, 08:55 PM
    I would check into storage sites such as U-Haul and see what they charge. Additionally you may not want to let him have access to your garage if you don't know him well. You could be liable for any damage to his car while it is being stored in your garage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a fridge be stored in the non-heated/insulated garage in the winter [ 1 Answers ]

Can a fridge be stored in the non-heated/insulated garage in the winter?

Stored Procedures [ 2 Answers ]

How to Create Stored Procedures in SQL Server?

Passwords stored on PC in. [ 7 Answers ]

I am sure I read some where that passwords used on your PC are stored somewhere. What I am after I am going to rebuild my computer and have got to use to pressing the tab key to put password automatically in for me and can't remember some of them. I am sure its found in the msiconfig or...

Energy stored [ 1 Answers ]

Find the energy sored in niformly charged solid spher of radius r and charge q.Do it in Two different ways? Thank you

Stored Gasoline [ 4 Answers ]

I stored gasoline in a regular 5-gallon gas can, but did not put any stabilizer in it. I forgot that I had it, and it is now about a year old. I was cautioned about using it. Can I use the gas? Can I mix it with a stabilizer now? Can I mix it with other, fresh gas to make it usable? If it is...

View more questions Search