Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SexxxyAnn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 05:07 PM
    How to get bonds?
    I would like to know which steps to take for getting a bond, to open a security company?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 6, 2007, 06:49 PM
    First check out the business associations you should be belonging to, assuming you have years of experinece in the business ( since it would not make sense for someone who knows nothing about the business to be opening one)

Next start talking to your full license insurance agents

Ask who does the bonds from the licensing board of your state

Call some of the other companies and ask them who they prefer
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Dec 28, 2007, 07:09 PM
    First, is some company/customer or some government entity requiring a bond as a prerequiste to obtaining a license or for you to enter into a contract with a client to perform security work? Or could it just be that you want to describe your company to the public as being "bonded" ? Or do you want your company's assets, cash, vehicles protected against loss, embezzlement by your employees? Once I know what you are required by law or contract to furnish or what the "bond" is for, then I can answer in detail.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bonds Value [ 1 Answers ]

Midland Oil has $1,000 par value bonds outstanding at 8 percent interest. The bonds will mature in 25 years. Compute the current price of the bonds if the present yield to maturity is: 7 percent. 10 percent. 13 percent.

Journal entires for bonds and computing interest on bonds [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a difficult time understanding bonds. Here is a question that stumps me: Record the sale of $4 million of 10 year, 6% corporate bonds priced at 104 plus two months accrued interest. If interest payments are semiannual, and the interest expense account was debited for $53,600 when...

View more questions Search