Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drali77 Posts: 127, Reputation: 5

Dec 12, 2005, 03:01 AM
    Letterheads/cards/invoices
    Hi, we have a small company we just started our new business and we want to make good letterheads ,cards and invoice books so we can impress our customers and progress in our businesss
    Please help me to make good office stuff or please guide us where we can find these stuff so that we can select from the prepared one just to write our name
    Waitng for a reply
    Hope you people will help
    Thanks
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2005, 05:26 AM
    I have Broderbund Print Shop and Microsoft Publisher.

I like Print Shop the best. Decent templates of all sorts and only about $100 for the Pro version I have.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 12, 2005, 06:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by drali77
    hi, we have a small company we just started our new business and we want to make good letterheads ,cards and invoice books so we can impress our customers and progress in our businesss
    please help me to make good office stuff or please guide us where we can find these stuff so that we can select from the prepared one just to write our name
    waitng for a reply
    hope you people will help
    thanks
    This is an issue that I have often railed about. I don't know what your business is, but its obviously not design. You say you want to impress your customers. Then get a professional to do this work for you!! Using a cookie cutter template or trying to do it yourself is not going to do what you want.

A mistake many small biz operators make is to stint on marketing. This is an area where you CANNOT try to cut corners. You HAVE to put your best foot forward here.

I suggest you contact local quick printers (like Minuteman or Kinkos). Many have design pros on staff or associated with them. Or look in local Yellow pages. Contact other small biz people with design you like and ask them who they use.

Good luck in your business, but remember you have skills that you bring to your biz. Spend your time using the skills you have and subcontract the work for the skills you don't have to people who do have them.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2005, 09:27 AM
    You can easily make you own by using the wordart & clipart on your PC or even by donwloading a pic off the internet.

Have you tried the templates in Microsoft Office?

Have you got a logo??
    drali77 Posts: 127, Reputation: 5

Dec 12, 2005, 02:26 PM
    Thanks all for the reply
    Dj thanks but I don't hve a logo
    Will you please send me some
    My email address is
    [email protected]
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 13, 2005, 06:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by drali77
    thanks all for the reply
    dj thanks but i dont hve a logo
    will you please send me some
    A Logo is a personal thing. It should be specific to the company. Again, I suggest you contract with a graphics designer to create a logo that fits your company.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Value of baseball cards [ 1 Answers ]

Nate Oliver--Dodgers--1959-1964--Topps 59 Wes Parker--Dodgers--1963-1967 and 1963-1965--Topps 533 and 134 John Roseboro . C with signature--Dodgers--1952-1966--Topps 365 Ron Fairly of-1B--with signature--Dodgers--1958-1966--Topps 94 Jim Brewer Pitcher--with signature--Dodgers--1956-1966--Topps...

Credit cards [ 7 Answers ]

What is the easiest way to close credit cards? I have three credit cards and now, it is eating up half my salary and I struggle to pay the minimum balance too. I agree I should not have taken it in the first place, but now that I have, I am seeking advise to close it. Please advice

Where can I buy prepaid cards [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I buy a prepaid card to be able to download music from the internet for my MP3 player. I know I can download it for free, but I don't want to do that.

Quickbook invoices [ 1 Answers ]

I created several invoices against 2 customers. These invoices are showing up as debits in the Checking Account register. I don't know how this happened. Any ideas on how I can reverse the debits without removing the invoices?

View more questions Search