Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    junnelou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 02:16 PM
    You are assigned the duty of ensuring the availability of 100,000
    You are assigned the duty of ensuring the availability of 100,000 yen for the payment that is scheduled for next month. Considering that your company possesses only U.S. dollars, identify the spot and forward exchange rates. What are the factors that affect your decision of utilizing spot versus forward exchange rates? Which one would you choose? How many dollars do you have to spend to acquire the amount of yen required?
    lakersguy Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Dec 18, 2007, 10:54 AM
    You are assigned the duty of ensuring the availability of 100,000 yen for the payment that is scheduled for?
    Next month. Considering that your company possesses only U.S. dollars, identify the spot and forward exchange rates. What are the factors that affect your decision of utilizing spot versus forward exchange rate?
    bbfan11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 08:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by junnelou
    You are assigned the duty of ensuring the availability of 100,000 yen for the payment that is scheduled for next month. Considering that your company possesses only U.S. dollars, identify the spot and forward exchange rates. What are the factors that affect your decision of utilizing spot versus forward exchange rates? Which one would you choose? How many dollars do you have to spend to acquire the amount of yen required?
    Don't you have a chart that you have to go by giving you spot and forward rates on a certain date to help you make the decision of which is the best to use?

As far as any conversion rates, again, it can change from minute to minute. A specific date is required.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 20, 2007, 08:07 AM
    Please read this ANNOUNCEMENT
    shiningstar28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 08:32 PM
    Hello There!

I see that I am not the only one looking for help in doing my homework :) How did you do with that class?I am currently taking INB and find it very interesting. Good luck in your future studies!
    bbfan11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 08:38 PM
    Hi Shiningstar!

I have two weeks left in INB and have never gotten an answer off any of these forums. I'm doing great, though! I have a 100 average in the class and I'm maintaining a 4.0 with four classes to go before I get my degree.

I hope you're doing well in your studies! Good luck! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ensuring check is deposited by a certain date [ 4 Answers ]

How can I indicate that that a check is valid only if deposited no later than a certain date, say December 20, 2007?

Shampoo availability [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where in uk I can buy Jerome Russell hair lightening shampoo - I live in north yorkshire so somewhere local would be great

Are you assigned to your sign or are you assigned to it? [ 8 Answers ]

I hope you will understand what I am trying to ask. How are signs assigned? What I want to know is that if your astrological chart says that you will be an unhappy person are you then born into a family that will make that so? For example, in my chart it says that I will have a lot of difficulty...

View more questions Search